Author Topic: new senerio idea  (Read 525 times)

-towd_

new senerio idea
« on: April 04, 2000, 06:49:00 PM »
howdy with the new terrain editor commin i had a interesting idea we have allmost everything we need to have a "get this" KELLYS HEROES (not some crazy sandwich) SENERIO i imagine that some of you have seen this very american flick. several americans get lost for a few days (they considered themselves a reserve force in case the nazis attack paris or new york) lookin for some gold that the germans have hidden in a small french town cause they are out of gass .the allies start out with a half trak and 10 or so guys  and get strafed by a spit lose the track  join up with some shermans ( fastest tanks in the european theater forward or reverse) visit a french bar, blow up a rail station ,cross a bridge( type mother beutiful) fight some tigers ( big mean lookin ugly ones) and bribe a ss oficer into selling them his tank ( wich was a piece of toejam btw fuel sysem leaks every where hehe)and ran away to switzerland to buy a hupmobile hehe  

have to see what is possible with the editor but most of the situations can be modeled and few pople need be involved on both sides. the real army wakes up and hears the radio chater from kellys hero and thinks they have broken thru so more assistance from  allies aircorps is within belief (if they can find their aireal photographs) it was a weird time in the war and kinds skips the nationalistic crap most movies have. everyone knew the hour was late and just wanted to make a dime for being at the broken end of a bottle killin germans for years (germans being notoriously hard to kill)

remember its a mother beutiful bridge. and no negative waves

ps. i play Don Rickles and im not schlepin a dang 30 cal all over france.

Offline JoeMud

• Zinc Member
new senerio idea
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2000, 07:27:00 PM »
woof woof

"we come in with the loud speaker playing,scares the hell out of um'

Offline SC-GreyBeard

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.picknowl.com.au/homepages/oneshot/main.htm
new senerio idea
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2000, 09:32:00 PM »
So TOWD, gonna take a spray bath from a privy?????/  

LOL

But it does sound like fun......

GreyBeard

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
new senerio idea
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2000, 09:42:00 PM »
Heh, I don't know how good a scenario it'd make, but I'm about to go watch it again.  

-towd_

new senerio idea
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2000, 10:50:00 PM »
"tigers you didnt say nothin bout no tigers"
Donald Southerland upon finding out his task

"i know i know but the people here seem very nice."
 donald again upon finding he was on the wrong side of the front lines in a bar where he stoped to use the phone.

"whoof whoof " donalds other dog impression

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
new senerio idea
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2000, 07:55:00 AM »
Who plays Moriarity?

-Westy

(waiting for the info-post from TOWD on the Swedish invasion of Russia. This was in WWII?)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
new senerio idea
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2000, 08:01:00 AM »
would you stop with the negative waves so early in the morning moriarty?!

It's a mother beautiful bridge and its gonna be there...

(the bridge)

"it's still up!!...  no  it ain't"

"see what you did with those negative waves moriarty?"

"I've had nothin but good thoughts about that bridge this whole time!!@$#"

lol I love that movie
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline wolf37

• Copper Member
new senerio idea
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2000, 04:02:00 PM »
just to start with, one they where not lost,
and did not bribe the ss for the tank, just bought it, i know shut up bellybutton hole, its not the point.

hey i dont know what makes it go, i just drive it.

blue skies all

-towd_

new senerio idea
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2000, 11:19:00 AM »
they bribed the ss officer with a share in the gold and then  they bought the tank. so they did bribe. hehe and the lost is right they werent ( the army seemed to be pretty lost), but remember don rickles character sayin they were just a few miles from switzerland and he didnt want anyone gettin lost.   "its the perfect caper" "dont you think the germans are gonna mind you robbin their bank?"