Author Topic: Squad logo...strange  (Read 481 times)

Offline janjan

• Zinc Member
Squad logo...strange
« on: September 26, 2000, 01:05:00 AM »
We have a problem with our squad logo (JG53). The strange thing is that it is perfect in some planes (b26, p47-25) but others like G10 it's not transparent.

Also...how does it work if I change logo after one is there already? Since everybody have that logo in their hard drive...will it be updated?

Offline Mark Luper

• Silver Member
Squad logo...strange
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2000, 05:06:00 AM »
Squad logos are sent to HTC by Squad C.O.'s and everyone has to download it for it to appear on everyone's FE.

------------------
MarkAT

"It is not the critic who counts,
it is the man in the arena..."
Teddy Roosevelt
MarkAT

Keep the shiny side up!

Offline janjan

• Zinc Member
Squad logo...strange
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2000, 06:56:00 AM »
Right, I did download it couple of months ago...

Strange thing is that it appears to be transparent in some planes and have grey background others. Anyway...sometimes i see my squad mates logo transparent, sometimes not.

About the downloading...i mean the logo download is automatic and if you already have that particular logo...is it updated to everyone IF THAT SOMEONE ALREADY HAVE THE SAME NAMED LOGO in squads folder.

I think it happens so that it is checked if you have the logo and if not it is downloaded from server. If someone update their logo...it won't be updated to everyones FE.

Offline LLv34_Snefens

• Nickel Member
      • Lentolaivue 34
Squad logo...strange
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2000, 07:27:00 PM »
If that is so, try deleting all files in the 'squads' folder. Next time you log in it should then load the correct logo.

------------------
Ltn. Snefens
RO, Lentolaivue 34
Snefens, Lentolaivue 34.

"Luck beats skill anytime"