Author Topic: I Want To View Mode External in a Tank  (Read 420 times)

Offline Wiliguez

• Zinc Member
I Want To View Mode External in a Tank
« on: February 19, 2005, 04:26:03 PM »
How do I do it?  Do I need to activate something "behind the scenes" before I use the feature?  You'd think it be as simple as pressing a button but Hitech Creations has complicated this to a fine art.  Am a disgruntled panzer operator.  I did it before by some magical formula and well I find myself now spending hours on it.  It's not fair that the aircraft has this capability but not the mechanized units.  I want to see MY TANK!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2005, 05:27:06 PM by Wiliguez »

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2005, 07:39:44 PM »
External view is not available for vehicles or fighters in all fighting arenas. Offline and in the TA external is available in fighters but not GVs I believe. The best view outside is from the Commanders position with head out of the turret, the #3 position usually.
You can set it up offline to do it if you want to in Arena settings and ViewModeFlags, enable vehicles or anything else you want to look at externally.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Wiliguez

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2005, 08:15:54 PM »
Knew I'd get a good answer here.  Hey, thanks for the time saving info.  Have a great weekend!

Offline MrLars

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2005, 11:16:55 AM »
Originally posted by fuze
Offline and in the TA external is available in fighters but not GVs I believe.

External views are available in all craft in AH in offline mode. You will have to enable them within AH's arena settings.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2005, 05:33:16 PM »
Correct, offline you can enable any external view from fighters, PT boats to field guns.
I meant current TA settings for GVs and planes.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54