Author Topic: Lookin for old squadies...  (Read 290 times)

Offline Koil

• Zinc Member
Lookin for old squadies...
« on: March 07, 2005, 12:58:40 AM »
Lookin for anyone who was or currently is in EFW-SOG. Flew with them back in the AW3 days before they made the move here. Saw that their website is down and cant find their yahoo group either. Hoping they didnt all disappear :(

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 01:11:48 AM »
they are here for sure man, even if in small numbers.

I'll let aka know as soon as i see him online.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Koil

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 01:23:43 AM »
Awesome thanks. A lot of them might not remember me cuzz we don't back that far. Slugm, Squat, 1ijac, are a few I can remember off the top of my head. It's been years tho...

Offline SFCHONDO

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 01:30:51 AM »
I used to fly with EFW-SOG....Great bunch of guys....aka, flk4, raidr and a few others still fly, along with there buds the Pig Stompers, 1ijac, deth7 and some others. SlugM I believe is  no longer flying, hence the reason the site is not up to date or may not even be up at all anymore. Same with the Yahoo group. You planning on joining AH? If so you will enjoy it.
        HONDO
DENVER BRONCOS    

Retired from AH

Offline Koil

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2005, 10:21:47 AM »
Yah I remember 1ijac and Deth7. When the entire squad originally made the transition to Aces from AW I couldn't adapt as they did and found myself wandering of to other things, heh. Just thought maybe I could catch up with a few of em and see what they were up to

Offline Deth7

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.pigstompers.net
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2005, 11:38:05 AM »
We fly Knights in AH. The Sog and Pigstompers fly together.
Slugm dropped off the planet as far as flyin online but we are goin strong. http://www.pigstompers.net
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee
EA Still Blows...AOL Still Sux

Offline Koil

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2005, 03:17:19 PM »
Haha Deth, I remember you and I would take up B-17s near the end of AW3 when they were porked with super buff armor and we'd clear out entire bases w/ you as my gunner...heh!