Author Topic: problem ive been having  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
problem ive been having
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2005, 12:31:28 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos

What I do if I want fights with better odds is fly NOE to a field.  Once it starts flashing I will clime to 1K or 2K and wait 5K or 6K away from the base for defenders.  And yes, I wait out there until they have speed and alt to make it interesting.

Novel concept! :aok

I'm usually lucky to get wheels up let alone some manuvering speed.
:mad:

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
problem ive been having
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2005, 01:19:29 PM »
Originally posted by Lye-El
Novel concept! :aok

I'm usually lucky to get wheels up let alone some manuvering speed.
:mad:

Don't get me wrong.  If there are vulchers there already or we are trying to take the base it is a different story :D

Its kind of fun actually if you can get two defenders up and kill them at list one time, then try to RTB with both of them chasing you.  Eventually you will die but atlist you get to do some fighting.  Trying to RTB makes them  want to really get you.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Flyboy

• Silver Member
problem ive been having
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2005, 01:40:32 PM »
learn where to look, the good fights are there.

Offline ChickenHawk

• Silver Member
problem ive been having
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2005, 01:56:10 PM »
I find that if I cruse around just under the cloud layer around 14K, there are a lot of opportunities for 1 vs 1 fights.  If you hug the ground yer not gonna find many.

Also at high alt, a ho is simplicity itself to avoid.

It's up to you how you want to play.
Do not attribute to malice what can be easily explained by incompetence, fear, ignorance or stupidity, because there are millions more garden variety idiots walking around in the world than there are blackhearted Machiavellis.