Author Topic: Funny Bug - but a bug  (Read 286 times)

Offline hinter

• Zinc Member
Funny Bug - but a bug
« on: May 14, 2005, 07:48:52 PM »
K, this is what happened:

One of my countries fields was swarmed by a huge gang of cons.
I decided to bring in supplies with a goon. Since all cons were low, I came in with the goon high....

High means very high for a goon - 20k to be precise.
So I dropped the field supplies over our field from 20k, then returned to a safe base with my goon.

After landing the goon I switched to the troubled fields tower to see how my floating field supplies were doing. I spotted them high over the base, gliding down. Was a nice drop - they would have landed dead center of that base........

BUT about 1-2k above the base they disappeared :eek:

Now dont tell me its a feature! lol
I d say the timer for when they disappear is set wrong.
Should be a quick thing to fix.

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Funny Bug - but a bug
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 12:15:16 AM »
I saw supplies that had been dropped so high, none of us ever saw the goon at A5 on Baltic. Was really creepy. Looked up one minute, nothing. Looked up again, a small dot...sat in the tower a while and poof, supplies land. Was kinda cool...
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline Jish102

• Copper Member
Funny Bug - but a bug
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 05:51:50 PM »
Originally posted by hinter
So I dropped the field supplies over our field from 20k

:rofl
MA: Irish
71 Sqn

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Funny Bug - but a bug
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 06:45:41 PM »
Forgot to post this before. Someone needs to start a petition for me...

Vehicle supplies need "BEER" slapped across the sides in military lettering. "SHEEP" would do nicely for the base supplies...
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.