Author Topic: Reconciliation....  (Read 618 times)

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
Reconciliation....
« on: November 27, 2000, 03:17:00 PM »
My arse.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Reconciliation....
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2000, 03:30:00 PM »
Lol!

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
Reconciliation....
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2000, 04:04:00 PM »
aggnorant little f____r, isn't he ?

------------------
Bartlomiej Rajewski
aka. Wing Commander fd-ski
Northolt Wing
1st Polish Fighter Wing
303 (Polish) Squadron "Kosciuszko" RAF
308 (Polish) Squadron "City of Cracow" RAF
315 (Polish) Squadron "City of Deblin" RAF

Turning 109s and 190s into scrap metal since 1998

Northolt Wing Headquarters

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
Reconciliation....
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2000, 04:30:00 PM »
 So what then? should we all get our guns and go out into the street and have a shoot out?  Side with the most left standing wins?  Oops too bad most liberals don't have a gun.

Sore Loserman needs to figure it out, he LOST the election in Florida not once, not twice, but lost at least 3 times.  Even after hand counts.  The law was followed and he still lost.  Anybody remember his speech the day after the election when he talked about "the rule of law" and "how important" it is.  HMMMMMMMM  I wonder what made him change his mind.  

udie  

Offline leonid

• Copper Member
Reconciliation....
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2000, 07:14:00 PM »
Bush won the electoral, not the popular, if he won anything.  Bush will most likely regret these next four years.  Democrats have so much pent up anger over the ongoing Republican 8-year Clinton smear, and then the election smear on Gore that they will have a field day with Bush for the next four.  And the media will eat it up.  I almost feel sorry for George W., because he'll need Pat Robertson to work a miracle to get anything done while in office.

BTW, I voted for Nader.
ingame: Raz

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Reconciliation....
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2000, 07:46:00 PM »
 There is no such thing in our country as "popular vote". It is a figment of media imagination that has nothing to do with reality.

You may think "if we had a popular vote, Gore would have won" but that would be wrong.
 If we had a popular instead of electoral voting, people would vote differently and the layout of the popular vote would look very different from current "popular vote".
 For instance quite a few more republicans would have voted in New York state alone - still not enough to win majority in the state but more then current Gore's "majority edge". Of course the same would happen in every state - republican and democratic.
 It does not matter how many steps you made in a race as long as you finished first, if that was a requirement to win.

miko