Author Topic: Buff Hunters?  (Read 446 times)

Offline Alky

• Nickel Member
Buff Hunters?
« on: June 11, 2005, 08:24:48 PM »
Is there any squads dedicated to hunting buffs?
I enjoy taking out the buffs but I need some help with it. I can't seem to kill them without finally just resorting to spraying and praying till I die.
Is there a squad that can help a wannabe buff killer and take him under their wing as it were?  :cool:
George "AlkyŽ" Fisher

storch

Buff Hunters?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 04:36:48 PM »
yes.  us!!! we're ZG-1 "buff hunters"  we fly almost exclusively LW (mostly 110s or 190A8s) there are some fine sticks in the squad CO not withstanding.  ask anyone of us for an invite we'll teach you what we've learned.  we fly exclusively rooks.

Offline Alky

• Nickel Member
Buff Hunters?
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005, 05:19:10 PM »
Originally posted by storch
yes.  us!!! we're ZG-1 "buff hunters"  we fly almost exclusively LW (mostly 110s or 190A8s) there are some fine sticks in the squad CO not withstanding.  ask anyone of us for an invite we'll teach you what we've learned.  we fly exclusively rooks.

Hey Storch, thanx for the reply :)
Well, being Rooks is a good start, I'm into about my 4th week in AH and have started to grow roots there.  I flew Air Warrior through all it's changes since the DOS version and I own every boxed set that ever came out. I've always been a dweeb though, never really got any good at it.  I can't resist going after a buff, usually I die before they do :lol
I'll look for you in the MA and maybe fly with you and learn something :)
Thanx again!
George "AlkyŽ" Fisher