Author Topic: those wacky texans  (Read 179 times)

Offline bigsky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
those wacky texans
« on: July 12, 2005, 10:19:26 PM »
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/state/071205_APstate_policechief.html

Former assistant police chief suspended
By The Associated Press
(7/12/05 - SAN ANGELO, TX) — A former assistant police chief who was indicted last week on charges accusing him of handcuffing a woman who refused to perform a sex act has surrendered to authorities and been suspended without pay.

San Angelo Police Lt. Ron Dooley, who had been demoted from assistant police chief in May, was indicted by a grand jury on a charge of unlawful restraint. A woman alleges Dooley handcuffed her because she would not consent to sex acts with him or a female federal agent, court records show.

Dooley had been on paid administrative leave with pay before Monday's suspension without pay. The suspension is for up to 180 days from May 2 while police complete their investigation.

He was released on $2,000 bond within hours of arriving at the jail Monday, the San Angelo Standard-Times reported in its Tuesday editions.

Dooley, a 15-year veteran, and Jennifer Sedgebeer, an agent with Immigration and Customs Enforcement, were off-duty at the time of the May incident.

Dooley said in court records that he handcuffed the woman because she had become "emotionally upset and uncontrollable" after spending time in a hot tub with him and Sedgebeer.

Federal and local grand juries did not indict Sedgebeer, but she remains on paid administrative leave pending an internal investigation.

be careful in your LEO job saur.
"I am moist like bacon"

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
those wacky texans
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 10:39:40 PM »
I dunno... Im kinda hoping that a couple cute female agents handcuff me and do naughty things to me without my consent.

Talk about benifits.

Just gotta sit through the 12 month app process now.  :(

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
those wacky texans
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 11:04:52 PM »
I think the only naughty things they will be doing to you will involve a tazer.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline bigsky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
those wacky texans
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 11:05:14 PM »
be careful of what you hope for, they may not be cute or even female or human knowing uncle sugar.
"I am moist like bacon"

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
those wacky texans
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 11:52:57 PM »
They will be both human and female.  They will look like this.