Author Topic: Shearling Bomber Jacket for sale......  (Read 348 times)

Offline Mattibaby80

• Zinc Member
Shearling Bomber Jacket for sale......
« on: December 14, 2000, 01:11:00 PM »
Greeting sports fans.  Man have I got the deal for you.  I bought a shearling bomber jacket last year and this year its way too big, so I want to sell it.  This is a reproduction B-3 shearling bomber jacket, size 2x large, with two slash pockets on the front, waist buckles for closer fitting, and collar buckles to really bundle up when warm, whew, and speaking of warm, I can understand why this kind of jacket was used to keep our boys from freazing at 25-30k over Europe.  The price? $150.  Other stores and online sites are asking $400 to $700 for these jackets.  And now you ask yourself, why so cheap?  Wilsons Leather Store is putting these jackets on sale and I wish to buy another one, but I need to sell this one first.  It is top condition, worn 3-4 times.  Will make an excellent christmas present for your aspiring pilot.  

The pic shown here is exactly what the jacket looks like.  I bought it from Wilsons Leather, and thats where this pic came from.  Anyone interested PLEASE email me at mattibaby@gateway.net.  I must sell this jacket.  I will pay shipping to anywhere in US.

------------------
Meine schwester hat keine kartoffel salat?  Du bist eine lustige bube!!

[This message has been edited by Mattibaby80 (edited 12-14-2000).]