Author Topic: Current Map is BUGGED  (Read 558 times)

Offline CobraEye

• Zinc Member
      • http://N/A
Current Map is BUGGED
« on: August 16, 2005, 10:14:59 AM »
This has happened at least 5 times to me and as many to my squad mate in the last hour.  We attack the dity that is attached to A82.  After ordanance is expended..we start with cannons/MG.  Kill one building with cannon/MG and then weapons no longer have any effect.  After about 60 more secs...game crashes to desktop.  Fix these maps or dont use them please.

CobraEye

Offline CobraEye

• Zinc Member
Current Map is BUGGED
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 10:31:54 AM »
Ok this still happens on the new map.  If I attack a city, eventually I can not damage the buildings and will wind up getting host connection lost.  I submitted films...any ideas?

CobraEye

Offline GlassJaw

• Copper Member
Current Map is BUGGED
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 07:46:20 AM »
It is still happening to me as well.  Doesnt seem to affect me if I'm in a GV, just planes.

Offline GlassJaw

• Copper Member
Current Map is BUGGED
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2005, 04:36:45 AM »
This is still happening, can I get an administrator to reply please.  

Thanks

Offline -sudz-

• Nickel Member
Current Map is BUGGED
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2005, 04:53:46 PM »
CobraEye,

We've been looking into this and can't seem to reproduce it - either offline or online.  I wonder if I can get some more information from you (and GlassJaw).

In one post you got a CTD, in another a Host Connection Lost.  Is it more one type than the other?  Can you describe the online activity around you - were there lots of countrymen? enemies? troops on the ground? Was there lots of voice traffic?

I know it would be hard to remember but we're going to need something more to help us find this.  If it happens again maybe you can note some of these items.

Also, if you'd like to try it yourself I've set up the Backup Main Arena to Equinox.

Thanks,
- Sudz

PS

This is still happening, can I get an administrator to reply please.

We read all posts to the bug forum and work on them when time permits.  Replying to every bug and then reading all the subsequent replies and banter takes time away from coading.

Offline CobraEye

• Zinc Member
Current Map is BUGGED
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 12:57:37 PM »
Just tried today to attack a city.  Used a different plane (P-47N)...did quite a bit of damage (5 passes or so) before weapons are ineffective.  THen 'host connection lost'.  Any ideas?  BTW this time i was in the sector alone, no voice traffic....etc

Offline Stegahorse

• Copper Member
Current Map is BUGGED
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 03:58:42 PM »
We read all posts to the bug forum and work on them when time permits.  Replying to every bug and then reading all the subsequent replies and banter takes time away from coading.

So AH2 is on backburner no matter what the problem is?
:(
I thought I was important until I got Cancer and had to go to a cancer clinic.

Offline GlassJaw

• Copper Member
Current Map is BUGGED
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2005, 02:15:53 PM »
Its possible it could be a local issue... Cobra and I live near each other and use the same ISP... we also happened to purchase our computers at the same time and they are almost identical.  Cobra, have you tried it with your laptop?  Any other ideas?  Do you guys need more recordings?

-Jaw