Author Topic: Ham Sandwich WTF?!?!  (Read 322 times)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Ham Sandwich WTF?!?!
« on: October 14, 2005, 01:43:11 PM »
Found this while searching for a ham sandwich (I was hungry)

All these are the definition of Ham Sandwich on urbandictionlary.com

1. The ham sandwich can be invoked as a defense for someone who feels wrongfully accused. This comes from the saying that a good prosecutor could indict a ham sandwich, thereby pointing out that one should not presume the indicted is guilty.Tom Delay, a congressional majority leader in the United States, was indicted on ethics violations. His colleagues came to his defense by invoking the "ham sandwich" defense. This defense became well known when Delay defender Senator Mike Rodgers confused the public by misusing the phrase when he said "... any attorney knows you can get an indictment with a ham sandwich." Obviously he meant "against a ham sandwich."

2 cant be posted, too vulgar

3. The act of wanking between someones bumcheeks. My bird gave me a ham sandwich last nite, but I also managed a sneaky pete (I dont know what that even means)

4. a cooked slab of pig on a bun."For Lunch, I'd like a ham sandwich, please."

5. The cause of death or potential murder instrument for someone who is weight challenged. As opposed to pretzel, which is the choice of presidential assassins. Austin Powers: Mama Cass... Dead... Ham Sandwich.

6. Whens a someone puts their bum right on you face.    

7. Annoying alternative for the curse heck .  If you want to be more annoying than you already are try this. Instead of using: "How the heck are you?"

say instead: "How the ham sandwich are you?"

8.  1. The best sandwich on earth.
2. A sadwich consiting of ham.
3. Sometimes includes cheese.
4. mondo cool
5. someone's behind
6. yummmmmmm
7. the is no definition #7
8. nor #8
I have a ham sandwich in my pants today

9. I mean this is great ham sandwiches are two pieces of ham put on the outside of one or more pieces of bread then chewed swallowed and in a day poo pooed out of his/her doo hicky.

wait one minute while i fix my self pickles on a plate then wee dance the night away tugg tugg.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
Ham Sandwich WTF?!?!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 01:53:07 PM »
sooo... which one surprised you?

;)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Ham Sandwich WTF?!?!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 01:57:37 PM »
None did too much, I was eating a ham sandwich while reading it so I was in my happy place :)
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
Ham Sandwich WTF?!?!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2005, 02:17:52 PM »
Originally posted by Meatwad
None did too much, I was eating a ham sandwich while reading it so I was in my happy place :)

Read definition 3 and then read your last statement... I bet you were in your happy place, sicko.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Ham Sandwich WTF?!?!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2005, 02:38:25 PM »
I still dont get it, its in ham-ese. Still sounds pretty funny though

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
Ham Sandwich WTF?!?!
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2005, 02:39:16 PM »
Sneaky Pete is a popular term amongst my friends. You can look it up on urban dictionary for the actual definition, but we apply it to alot of things.

Common uses of it in our house...

Me: What are you up to?
Friend playing World of Warcraft: Sneaky pete'n battlegrounds.

I immediately know they're playing a rogue, going invisible, and attacking people from behind.

Friend: How many kills?
Me playing AH: 2 lala's & I sneaky pete'd a niki.

He now knows that I made 2 manuvering kills, and smoked a niki that never saw it coming.

Sneaky Pete has also become the code word in our house for sneaking out at 1am for a booty call in the middle of the week so the girlfriend doesn't find out.

edit: It's also appropriate to yell out "SNEAKY PETE!" as a victory yell, battle cry, or simply when you punch a friend in the back and run off.

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Ham Sandwich WTF?!?!
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2005, 03:09:26 PM »
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Ham Sandwich WTF?!?!
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2005, 03:49:18 PM »
That thread is a classic!!

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Ham Sandwich WTF?!?!
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2005, 11:28:43 PM »
I was hungry for a ham sandwich but for a minute I wasnt...........

now I am again. I rather use hellmans mayo on it then mustard. It aint a real sammich without hellmans

Offline JimBear

• Nickel Member
Ham Sandwich WTF?!?!
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2005, 09:26:38 AM »
If I had some Ham I could have a Ham sandwich, if I had some bread.