Author Topic: PERK THE REsupply!  (Read 499 times)

Offline Colt44

• Silver Member
PERK THE REsupply!
« on: October 17, 2005, 09:30:41 AM »
Ok.....

I have noticed that there is not one (1) resupply squadron in AHII.  So I am guessing that the no one really wants to be part of the red ball express.

HOWEVER!

If you give supply Massive perk points....(say 10...even 20 on a totally closed out field), the chore of resupply would be at least more tolerable and a great way to get some of that cool stuff like the B-29... oh....yeah....well you know what I mean.    :)

Newbs will be willing to resupply all the time for the points and for vets it would at least be some incentive.  

My squad ran a resupply mission last night and I got 2.5 perkies for the first delivery of cargo into the base.  We ran 7 loads and brought the base back up in 15 minutes.  

Resupply missions can change the dynamics of the game and makes porking an important part of the game again.

Also....  How about a tenth of a point per vehicle supply cargo recieved?   Impossible to track maybe?  If a m3 couldn't use its own cargo, it couldn't be abused ...could it?   Anyway,

MASSIVE PERKS FOR THE RESUPPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

CAN I GET AN AMEN?????????????????????????????????????

ps... killing a cv should be worth more that 2.5 perkies...geez.  

HITECH.....   I love this game!

:cool:

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
PERK THE REsupply!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 10:12:40 AM »
Resupply strat you get 20-30 perks.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Colt44

• Silver Member
Thats interesting...
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 12:10:37 AM »
See, then why not make a base resupply worth a few extra points...

I just think it would bring more to the game.   The only fault would be that it might be harder to capture bases and porking missions would have a big role in captures.