Author Topic: CT Seriously Porked  (Read 289 times)

Offline Jaekart

• Copper Member
CT Seriously Porked
« on: January 11, 2006, 11:33:43 AM »
As of 11:25 am CST, Bish have 7 CV's, with NOTHING available in Hanger, Rooks have all the old Bish land Bases, with NOTHING available in Hanger, while the Knights have the same bases as before, but have EVERY AXIS ride except the Japanese.  Skuzzy reset the MA.  Does that mess up the CT as well ??

Offline Sundiver

• Copper Member
CT Seriously Porked
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 11:46:53 AM »
Resetting the MA shouldn't affect the CT at all. Someone probably captured the single rook base and reset the CT.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
CT Seriously Porked
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 11:49:30 AM »
Originally posted by Sundiver
Resetting the MA shouldn't affect the CT at all. Someone probably captured the single rook base and reset the CT.

Skuzzy did a reset to download new skins.  First one of us who can get to the CT will try to fix it.

- oldman

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
CT Seriously Porked
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 01:22:19 PM »
Originally posted by Sundiver

Theres always some clown who just won't leave the Swiss alone.:D

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
CT Seriously Porked
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 04:17:21 PM »
Originally posted by Oldman731
Skuzzy did a reset to download new skins.  First one of us who can get to the CT will try to fix it.

I believe it's fixed.

I make no representations or warranties as to the downtime controversy, but the airplanes work, and I think both sides have manned ack where they're supposed to have it.  Auto ack settings are at 0.1, so it shouldn't hurt much.  Fuel burn is 1.  Friendly collisions off.

I forget the rest.  Try it out, post here.

- oldman