Author Topic: If HTC  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
If HTC
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2007, 07:15:31 PM »
Originally posted by Soulyss
I tried to explain that it was bad form to

While I sometimes feel depressed that so many don't care about this, I am always heartened to find that there is a core group of new folks who do.  It is worth bearing the "I'll play the way I want to play" remarks in order to meet the "I'm learning by experience" folks.

- oldman

Offline Gatr

• Copper Member
If HTC
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2007, 08:06:04 PM »
We have somthing in our squad called the special room!!!
I can't remember if Jakes or Deman came up with it... but if you were sent there to many times you were OUT of the squad...
I think AH needs a special room dont't you!@#$?
Gatr
81st
Flyin Rooks for a long time...

Offline 38ruk

• Gold Member
      • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
If HTC
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2007, 12:01:54 AM »
I myself havent flown much in the last 10 months or so due to the fact that the MA has really turned into a verbal argument everytime you kill someone .

I know it's a lame excuse , but i used to love the respect people had towards one another , just a casual or good fight , maybe a "Hey what could i do to counter that ", or "can we go over to the DA so that you could teach me that " . Now its all whine's or people making excuses for losing . I, to the best of my knowledge , have never belittled someone for beating me , I ALWAYS threw out a when i had been beat or said Good Fight  .  I have kept my account open waiting for the day to get back  the desire to play , and to do my little ($15) part to help get CT up and running . Rukee (38Maw)

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
If HTC
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2007, 10:33:09 AM »
Perhaps just make it an even $100. You could cull the herd by quite a bit. It would then be the country club crowd and the kids whose Daddy bought him a Falcon Northwest or VooDoo PC to play his games on. I'm sure they would not HO you, being more aristocratic and all.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs