Author Topic: Raptor01  (Read 187 times)

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Raptor01
« on: May 27, 2006, 11:12:30 AM »
Looking through last nights films, wasn't entirely sure who was who, what with all the 38s around. That was you and me who engaged and separated several times. Looks like a hog made a high speed pass as you looped over on me. I'd just jumped Smashr, you came up and over, and an f4u blew past and got an oil hit on  your #2.

When they were all dead and it was you and I low, with another spit just out of range trailing me, you appear to have run out of oil. I can see your prop stop, doesn't look like anything I caused. When you said you were on the 16 and your motor died, I was stumped. Looked through the film for another incident that was questioned, realized I had our fight on film.

Anyway, was a pretty good fight. ~10K down to ~10'. :)
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
Raptor01
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 12:14:15 PM »
Oh ok, I had no idea what hit me. You just passed through my gunsight and heard a single ping and engine died. I looked around and saw nothing near me. You cut right and I tried to slow down enough to get flaps out but knew with only 1 engine I didn't have much of a chance.