Author Topic: &#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@  (Read 688 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2001, 08:37:00 AM »
LOL AG!  

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2001, 09:03:00 AM »
Well this one wasn't a thief.

My friend carried his telly to be repaired but because his tight schedule he asked other guy to pick it from workshop and carry it back to his house.
Everything went well, friend who gave a helping hand went in the house, carried telly in livingroom and put it in table. When he tried to go out of house there were a nasty looking Dobermann sitting in front of door showing its white teeths.
He had to stay in livingroom next couple hours (because that dog wouldn't let him go anywhere else) waiting friend to come home  

btw that was most clever dog I've seen in ages and well trained too  

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2001, 10:15:00 AM »
Thank God Rip didn't end up like this guy: http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20010507/us/brf_apartment_shooting_1.html

Monday May 7 6:58 AM ET
Cops Kill Man Mistaken for Burglar

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Police shot and killed a man in his own apartment after a neighbor mistook him for a burglar.

John Leaf, a 35-year-old stockbroker, lunged at deputies with a hunting knife after they surprised him in his bed while looking for a robber, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Department.

Police said a neighbor called 911 and told deputies he had seen someone breaking into Leaf's first-floor apartment.

When Deputy Ronald Shelnut and Special Deputy Andrew Jacobs arrived at the darkened apartment, they apparently startled Leaf, who grabbed the knife and lunged at Shelnut, a police spokesman said.

Police ordered Leaf to drop the knife, which friends said he kept beside his bed. When he failed to comply or identify himself, Shelnut shot Leaf three times, police said. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police said Leaf may have broken into his own apartment because he had given his keys to a friend.

------------------
Mickey
3./JG2 "BigJoe's Bastards"

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2001, 10:53:00 AM »
Doubt it Mickey, if police were at the door, they would have probably just stared at the lower unit in awe,(and envy).  

AG Sachsenberg

&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2001, 11:01:00 AM »

Originally posted by Ripsnort:
Doubt it Mickey, if police were at the door, they would have probably just stared at the lower unit in awe,(and envy).  

Staring In awe yes, wondering man how does a guy hung "err strung" get women?  He must hand out magnified glass on dates.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2001, 11:11:00 AM »
Hehe!

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2001, 11:45:00 AM »
<looks franticaly in a dictionnary to find the exact meaning of "Tool Fu">

Saw
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Vosper

• Zinc Member
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2001, 01:18:00 PM »
I had mine stolen a few years ago.  At least the thief had some professional pride - out of three bikes, the only one stolen was the locked one (mine)  

Cheers