Author Topic: I have one comment for all of you non americans  (Read 1651 times)

Offline Degas

• Zinc Member
I have one comment for all of you non americans
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2001, 09:26:00 AM »
*swims into thread, looks at sorry assed nightcrawler on the hook, laffs and swims away again*

Hey, Sweet Pea?!  Crawl under the trailer and git me another hunnerd pounds of that ammonium nitrate fer-ti-li-zur, willya?  The gawd dammed UN's gittin uppity agin!  If ya need me, I'll be in the car-port at the hot dog stand.  I smell Old Milwaukee!

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2001, 09:34:00 AM »
Essence of thread:

Post 1: YOU EURO'S SHUT THE diddly UP! US A USA USA! USA NUMBER ONE! USA LEADER AND DEFENDER OF THE FREE WORLD, AND GOD'S PLACE ON EARTH!

I say this because you critizized a movie about pearl harbour. The USA was in it; hence, any critique of it is critique of the US!

Post 2-24: Oh, how jolly good old chap. Now, you little git, piss off

Post 25-30: Euros are no good stinking losers

30-60: oh, get off your high horse, stupid ignorant uneducated American.

61-90, 91-120;
<both sides> NER NER NER NEEER NER

Heh.

------------------
Von Santa
Staffelkapitän 9./JG 54 "Grünherz"
"If you return from a mission with a victory, but without your Rottenflieger, you have lost your battle."
- D. Hrabak, JG 54 "Grünherz"

Mk10=Ravens

« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2001, 09:52:00 AM »
Any 'dogs left?  I'd like one Chicago-style, with onions, relish, tomatoes, pepperoncini peppers, and celery salt, and a 20 oz. schooner of suds please.

Thanks in advance,

Mk

Offline LaVa

• Zinc Member
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2001, 10:00:00 AM »

And please, don't forget that US fought in WWII for it's own political and economical benefit, not for independance or even the very existance of it's people...

OH please..have another glass of vodka and stoke your fire.  Only thing good about Moscow is the endless selection of your females avaible for import.  O - Yeah the Vodka, but that goes without saying.

LaVa

AG Sachsenberg

« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2001, 10:48:00 AM »

Originally posted by Dowding:
Oh, you were drunk AG?

How very, very convenient.

Basically, you don't have the balls to back up your assertions, and when you get a bit of flak you concoct some piss-poor excuse.

Nice one.

And swoop - well said old son.

TO be honest I could care a rats bellybutton less if I recieve any flak.  I just love messing with you people for you over react on the slightest whim.  And if it is a subject with a touchy nature it is even better.  

We were on RW last night cracking up about this post.  Keep on posting this is some good readin.  Might want to duck every now and then from all the toejam being flung in this one whoo.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2001, 10:57:00 AM »
LaVa, we don't need any imported women, we have enough pretty girls here, unlike in villages Americans call "towns".

Just curious - what answer did you expect?  

------------------
With respect,
    Pavel Pavlov,
    Commissar 25th IAP WB VVS

Offline Sunchaser

• Copper Member
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2001, 11:44:00 AM »
Dammit Mk10=Ravens, whatcha think this is, a high class flamefest?

Ya get it on a soggy bun and you bring yer own condiments and toothpicks just like the rest of us!

------------------
When did they put this thing in here and WTF is it for?

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2001, 04:15:00 PM »

Originally posted by AG Sachsenberg:
[/B]

Just a few minor corrections from a fellow-US citizen.

If you so much as say toejam about the movie Pearl Harbor...
 The fact that US could fight a good war 60 years ago does not have anything to do with quality of Holliwood movies today.

...Never recieving Recognition for saving our "allies" tulips in WW2...
 Hard to tell that without living in a country. US contribution to the war was greatly understated in the USSR.

...I am very sympathetic towards the fins for they kicked bellybutton with the numbers they fielded against the russians...
 If by "kicked ass" you mean "won major victory", that is not entirely the case. In the Winter War fins defended long-prepared positions against russians in the winter campaign and were defeated with casualty ratio quite common for that kind of operation. There were more russians tehre, but any offence requires minimum 4:1 advantage and winter is much more benfitial to the defender.

France should be kissing our tulips right now...
 French spent more time in WWII fighting brits on the german's side then other way around. According to some sources they seemed to be more pissed off with brits then with germans. If not for political tricks involving newly-created french government in exile, France might have had as well ended on the defeated side.

The fact that some of our countrymen participated in the war 60 years ago does not mean that USA today is entitled to any respect. This country is quite different now then it was at that time.
 If we want respect for US now you and me should work for it ourselves. Why would you care though? A slaver state is in UN Human Rights Council and US out tells you a lot of what anybody's opinion is worth.

We will see if people like the Pearl Harbor movie by the revenues it raises. If we cannot get any respect for our veterans, at least some studio owners will make money on their memory...

miko  

[This message has been edited by miko2d (edited 05-14-2001).]