Author Topic: A serious Warning for boat owners.  (Read 672 times)

TheWobble

A serious Warning for boat owners.
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2001, 04:58:00 PM »
The boat could do 60 EASY, it has a 115 Johnson on it(max rating was 130hp) I just relayed the story exactly as i heard it.  If anything was inaccurate it isnt my fault.

I dont appreciate being called a liar BTW, my friend and myslef are going through alot because of this and the only reason I posted it was because I though it may remind some people to be careful,  I wont bother again.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2001, 06:46:00 PM »
Actually, I accused you of embellishing and living vicariously.

I haven't called you a liar since your "girlfriend is awarded $100k" thread

And Jimdandy.. that time frame was when I lived in Idaho.. guess it explains why I haven't heard of it.  That stuff gets around pretty fast with the crowd I hang with.. many actually live on Government island during the summer.

AKDejaVu

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2001, 12:41:00 PM »
There was once a shepherd's boy named the wobble who minded a flock of sheep in the fields. By way of a joke, he would often shout: "Wolf!
wolf!"

This caused the men working in the neighbouring fields to run to the rescue, but after being deceived two or three times,
they decided to take no notice of the boy's shouts. Soon after, a wolf really came, and the wobble cried out in earnest.
But no one took any notice of his shouts, and so his sheep were killed.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2001, 12:54:00 PM »
That wasnt a wolf, it was Creamo and Me

And we didnt kill the sheep, we sexually harrassed them.

They now have their own Punk band where they play angst ridden music about how men are pigs and how their owner betrayed them, etc.