Author Topic: Siiiiiiiiii..... the cup is ours  (Read 1652 times)

storch

Siiiiiiiiii..... the cup is ours
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2006, 05:12:55 PM »
Originally posted by Edbert1
This is not directed solely to you Bat, you were just the last poster...but this thread has only served to solidify my opinion of Soccer (the current game and it's players) in general.

I mean c'mon, doing some nasty/damaging deed in a pile or scrum is nothing new to sports, but have the male decency to bite off a finger (Lyle Alzado) rather than grabbing a guys berries...sheesh!
remember, they are european eg. prone to such behavior.

Offline stegor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2006, 10:52:33 AM »
Nibbio
4° Stormo C.T. "F. Baracca"

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2006, 01:25:03 PM »
ROTFLMAO :rofl
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 01:27:07 PM by straffo »

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2006, 07:45:39 AM »
Originally posted by Edbert1
This is not directed solely to you Bat, you were just the last poster...but this thread has only served to solidify my opinion of Soccer (the current game and it's players) in general.

I mean c'mon, doing some nasty/damaging deed in a pile or scrum is nothing new to sports, but have the male decency to bite off a finger (Lyle Alzado) rather than grabbing a guys berries...sheesh!

i couldnt agree more Ed, i think the game today stinks!

i hardly even watched England play this world cup, i think they are a pile of crap.

English team made up of the same boring old players as 10 years ago and skippered by Sweede??? wtf?

my main pint was that back when the cry baby legend gazza did that, no one gave a toss and the game went on.  now they have sensors in the players nads to tell if someone did that.

and ROFL Stegor
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]