Author Topic: Robert Mugabe Zimbabwe's answer to Hitler?  (Read 183 times)

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
Robert Mugabe Zimbabwe's answer to Hitler?
« on: January 09, 2002, 06:13:00 PM »

He's even got the hitler-esque moustache and everything!

Not only is he trying perform many things similar to Hitler he even looks like the fella.

For those who don't know Mr.Mugabe is the President of Zimbabwe (hence the title    ;) )

If you don't know about Mr.Mugabe perhaps you should go to this link and read about him- one evil little man indeed

MR.mugabe
You may wanna click on a few of the links about Zimbabwe's situation too

This guy is getting away with ethnic cleansing and not even the UN has stepped in.  That's been goin on for a long time- too long.  Why hasn't anything been done about it?  Could it be that because it is being done to the white folk out there countried are turning a blind eye?  Western Countries feeling guilty of all the colonialism of the past and this is some how rectifying it?

Mugabe is trying to pass laws to make it illegal to criticise the govt and control media amongst many other oppressive laws.  To make matters worse the international community is doing bugger all about it-  thats a disgrace!

The CommonWealth may suspend Zimbabwe from membership in March but i don't understand what that would achieve.  If anybody does please enlighten me.

Zimbabwe needs sorting out before it gets worse.  Only question is will it be too late before anyone intervenes.    :(

[ 01-10-2002: Message edited by: thrila ]
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2002, 07:58:00 PM »
I can't believe this what this backward lunatic has been doing to white farmers, and getting away with it too. Zimbabwe will be run down to nothing before long, and probably become another spawning ground for terrorists. The mustache affectation tells you everything you need to know about this jerk.
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2002, 08:36:00 PM »
damn, Hitler's clone went the Micheal Jackson way.. in reverse!