Author Topic: fantasy football league  (Read 928 times)

Offline BlkKnit

• Gold Member
fantasy football league
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2006, 06:56:42 PM »
what?  Its pretty simple, the rest of us get a chance to vote for or against this trade.  If 1/3 of us vote against then you cannot do it.  ( I voted to approve the trade ).

Once a Knight is Never Enough

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
fantasy football league
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2006, 07:30:25 PM »
I had a helluva time just figuring my team out,lol
                                      Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline whels

• Silver Member
fantasy football league
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2006, 07:41:57 PM »
think i need a WR, 3 of my 4 WRs are bye week 9 :/

Keyshawn is for sale :)

whels

Offline BlkKnit

• Gold Member
fantasy football league
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2006, 07:48:31 PM »
hehe....funny stuff there

yours too oz :p ;)

Once a Knight is Never Enough

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
fantasy football league
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2006, 12:39:26 PM »
OZ...I gotta say it...THANK YOU for making the biggest mistake of your life!!!!!!!!  The points that westbrook is going to put up on Sunday against the Texan's will make you cry!  lmao, seriously, thanks...

(on a side note, my cousin who went to St.Josephs-Philly, knew Brian Westbrook very well through an old high school football team mate who played with westbrook at villa....He told me that every time he went out with westbrook, the guy would be wearing a pin stripe suit, a hate with a feather, and a walking stick....at 19,20,21 years old! lmao!)

AH fantasy league....Do we cant to keep using this BBS as our message board, or should we start using the leagues board??????  second, are there any kids in the league?  Do I have to watch my language on our private boarD?
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
fantasy football league
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2006, 03:07:11 PM »
As someone who lives just outside of Philly, I am inundated with Eagle blabber. I know Westbrooke is mediocre at times, when he's not hurt. I think I made a good trade, I guess we'll see:)  I'm glad that you wanted him, and I was more than happy to trade him.
                                                                            Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID