Author Topic: Why I can't support the liberals  (Read 1192 times)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Why I can't support the liberals
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2006, 05:37:53 PM »
Originally posted by storch
life begins at conception any other response is intellectually dishonest.

Hardly

Simply stating that life begins at conception is ignoring logic in its face. Why is this the begining? Is it the number of chromosomes?

storch

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2006, 05:56:06 PM »
well it comes as no surprise that you are are a blackmunist.

the fact is that through deductive reasoning and direct observation it has been long determined that all life begins at conception.  the act of fertilization is the start of any new life.

there is no question about this within the embryological community.

idiot judges and their minions be damned.  all except you of course, MT.

this is the kind of stuff that will eventually lead to another civil war at some point in the future and it will be a civil war with no clearly defined geographical lines too.

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2006, 06:03:14 PM »
hey, I was once a member of the embryological community but was banished once my tissues began to differentiate - but I digress...

MT, just go back to your 8th grade definitions of "living", "once living" and "not living."  ie, a cell, a dead cell, an inorganic rock.
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

storch

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2006, 07:46:33 PM »
are you sure?

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2006, 04:49:46 AM »
Originally posted by storch
life begins at conception any other response is intellectually dishonest.

Your opinion is just fine, but I disagree. I made up my own mind, no book or dude dressed up in a robe decided for me.

The law of the land says I'm supposed to have the freedom to conduct my legal business in peace, a group of strangers showing up just to piss off others simply because they don't agree.. is nothing but church sponsored hate.  These people were pretty totally tubular far from being reasonable folks "passionate" about an issue, they knew they only had a minute to yell before we went inside, so it was 60 seconds of 10+ brainwashed loons screaming bile.

My GF retorted "suck my dick", and one dude actually tried to grab her... until, lol, she nailed him with pepper spray.

All that drama was totally avoidable, it wasn't a happy time... only made worse by zealots who think because they go to a building I don't, or believe in somethings I don't, their opinion carried more weight.

There are places it's 100% legal to go shout at those who don't share the same opinion, AAMOF some people go there specifically to talk trash... it's called an NHL game.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
class
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2006, 07:13:30 AM »
Originally posted by x0847Marine
My GF retorted "suck my dick"

sounds like you have a keeper there .. did she get her card punch? 4 visits and the 5th one is free ...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2006, 08:13:35 AM »
I hate myself for laughing at that one.. I really do.

storch

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2006, 09:11:55 AM »
I laughed at it as well