Author Topic: GV's dead  (Read 689 times)

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
GV's dead
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2006, 11:44:23 AM »
i went to one of those tank fights, bout 20 on each side back when redrum was playng. was insane and alot of fun.

And totally un-organized Bat, and we still had fun.The most we ever got in there was 60 players and we had a 30 Vs. 30 T-34 battle with M-3's runnin supplies.

It just seems like the right to bring back tank klubb is all.

rgr Jtdragon will keep ya posted.

Offline stephen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
GV's dead
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2006, 12:24:26 PM »
I LOVE running around in a T-34 trying to get a 6 O'clock shot on panzers, but the tank-town was all one country last time that map was up...rook i believe...{boring...........}> words cant convey {spelling?} the love I have for this game, but perhaps it would assure a more substantial following if there where more planes added and an advertised "squad based" scenerio battle, kinda like a latter of squads with more than 10 members...> {I love the MA but this changing rooms isnt the right thing my friends}... squad based play is the un-deniable future of this game..trust companionship, and ready support, thats why im in a squad...Ive played call of duty and other round based games, and this seems like an attempt to empliment that kind of " short play duration" system...

Ma was a war , vehicles, planes, ground support was all supported in the scoring system, and still is "to some degree" more arenas i think would be profitable, but make a scenerio based inter-sqaud battle...we could enter and fight it out...common somthing other than this!!??? please pretty plz with suger on top?...realy im at a loss, but the server for MA was banging there wasnt it?     perhaps a more detailed system of mission battle, and deployment of squad forces..a perk bonus for mission participation, and a header in the game that sais so?....the b25,,,the p39... the sherman, the churchill tank, bombs in medium bombers with up to a 3 second explosive delay,  the do-17, the panther tank, 88mm towed anti tank/artilary pieces, a system for firing artillary that will produce hit from a cruiser/ ground towed artilary, and in the not so distant future of this game the ability for single person, foot soldier type assaults to claim nme airfields.....low rez,, graphics with playability through a standerd comp...I love this game... M-26, primarily a way of targeting long range artillary type weapons either from the task force or the ground....but stop messin with MA...ok so im done...pirate, mal-content, genius?    I love this game, but keep it a mass war scenerio with perks, just make more perkkable vehicles and integrate a new ground model...up my rent,, ill pay 30.00 a month..churches take up a collection..!...so can we,, no1 No put away the mace and the straight jacket...bill me, bill me hahahahaaa!!  zzppppppt! I dreamed that i popped the turret off of a panzer with the 75.mm from a b25-H...droooooooool
:lol :lol :lol :O :lol :cry :cry :cry :lol :lol
Spell checker is for Morrons

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
GV's dead
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2006, 12:43:00 PM »
stephen,

seriously put the crack pipe down B.

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
GV's dead
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2006, 02:19:09 PM »
I've used GVs more in the current setup than I did in the old setup. Now it's not just pointless aim and shoot at tanks in a central location, but actually moving towards an objective.

Offline KTM520guy

• Nickel Member
GV's dead
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2006, 04:01:21 PM »
Originally posted by Raptor
actually moving towards an objective.

Be carefull with what you say. The gestapo might come for you.

:noid
Everything King Midas touches turns to gold. Everything Chuck Norris touches turns up dead.