Author Topic: A big thank you  (Read 460 times)

Offline MerlinVI

• Copper Member
      • VI Squadron
A big thank you
« on: November 11, 2006, 12:23:01 PM »
Ok for all you terrain makers out there i am a complete noob hehe most of what you talk about is way over my head, well not way over but more than i want to understand because of this reason.

I am sure that hitech have created a computer virus that is transferable to humans, which once affected have an overwhelming desire to do all things related to aces high wether it be flying or map making, I am in contact with the torchwood organisation to see if there is a cure for this phenomenon but as of yet i have not had a reply.:D

The big thank you goes to Denholm for having the patience and time to write a tutorial for the ah terrain editor to get ya going lol....(wife leaving as i write this muttering something about computers, sad and life...hmmm ill ask her if she comes back)

If she doesnt, the beers are on me hehe .

Oh i found out that the editor will not work if you are running sata hdd's or skuzzies.

what a shame eh never mind......thanks Denholm.(marriage breaker extrodinare ):aok

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
A big thank you
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 09:29:34 AM »
Don't count me in on the beers or the divorce hearings. I'll just take my thank you and run!:aok
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.