Author Topic: more graphics bugs  (Read 370 times)

Offline loony1

• Nickel Member
more graphics bugs
« on: November 18, 2006, 01:52:15 PM »
used to be when you look at a cv through a gun sight you could see alot of detail like all the guns and the radar spinning now you see this

and now the trees look weird to

:( :confused:
Loony2 Of "The Iron Saints"

Offline croduh

• Gold Member
more graphics bugs
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 05:01:09 AM »
Try adjusting your object detail slider to "more detail"

Offline loony1

• Nickel Member
more graphics bugs
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 09:18:31 AM »
if i do that my FRs go to pot. My sliders have not been touched though. They are where they were befor the update.
Loony2 Of "The Iron Saints"

Offline jtdragon

• Copper Member
slider
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 09:21:42 AM »
grtting the same thing until I,m right on the target with ships. sliders all the way to the left.
JT

Offline jtdragon

• Copper Member
Graphics
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 01:31:18 PM »
Is there something wrong with my Vid card. When in GV and look at a airfield I can not see tha Ack guns or just a shadow of one, trees look washed out and flat with no detail till I'm right on them even with my sliders all the way to the left. Running the HR package. Have not had this problem before this download.

On the Plus side my FR went up from 60 max to 75 and my VidMin on a 7900 GT 257 card that stayed at 46/47 now goes from mid 40's to high 70's depending on what I'm doing, Flying/ground, Fueball or in trees.
JT

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
more graphics bugs
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 02:51:34 PM »
The gun sights in the Osti are off to the point you can't hit chit.

Verified this with a squadie (LTAR) shooting at my plane and the rounds were low and left consitently.

Also when returning to MA from SEA I lose VOX. Had to log out and back into AH MA to get VOX back.

Mac