Author Topic: explosions on line  (Read 292 times)

Offline chaunc

• Zinc Member
explosions on line
« on: October 02, 2000, 10:32:00 PM »
Anybody notice that when ya fly off - line you can hear all the external explosions (rockets bombs etc..) but on-line ya don't hear them all the time?

I have only heard them once while on line and that was attacking A1...by coincidence somebody else mentioned the same thing during the same A1 attack...so three questions:

1.  Is ther esomethign about how the system handles you around A1 that lets you hear the external explosion?  (I know sounds dumb but what the hey)

2. Is there something that happens anywhere else in the game that all the sudden allows external explosions to be heard on line.

3.  Is Roger wilco on-line somehow blocking the explosions (but then again the two of us that said "hey..i heard my explosions" were both on rw..but perhaps there was somethign going on at that time becasue we were on the same rw channel/host.  

( I have tried flying off line with rw running and it doesnt seem to hurt the external explosions)  anybody else flying rw and hearing external explosions all the time?

chaunc....ps..is ther a altitude limitation to hearing explosions?  

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
explosions on line
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2000, 07:36:00 AM »
This a known bug.  I can't wait until it's fixed!

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/Smileys/default/Forum6/HTML/001447.html