Author Topic: Snap Shot F6Fs Over.....  (Read 131 times)

Offline CFYA

• Copper Member
Snap Shot F6Fs Over.....
« on: May 09, 2007, 11:23:53 PM »
To all who attended first and for most.

Id like to say to all those who let me be CO for the Axis. It was my first time as CO for a snapshot and I personally had a blast. I had hope to catch them over the water before the F6s dropped there ord. I think they flew in between the two groups missing each by a matter of a mile or 2. We decimated the Allied naval force while at the same time sustaining massive damage to 29 and moderate damage to 34. In hind sight I still feel catching them over the water was the best plan but poor luck and bad timing left the F6Fs to drop there ord before we could fully engage.  Like I said I personally had a blast and I hope everyone else did to. We kinda got strung out (allied appeared the same although) so I do hope no one was ganged and there fun squashed. All in all I think this was a defintly a Allied win as far as points are concerned and ground targets destroyed. Having said that I was proud of the axis for taking command of the air in a relativly short period while having very few KIA and in that respect I think it was an Axis victory. Thanks to Daddog and the 332nd for covering the north, as well as a few others. Ive flown with you before under another name....hint....the only person to sink 2 carriers in one night in FSO. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Always a pleasure to have 332nd! Thanks to the Buccaneers and ZZZ No squad as well. I landed 5 kills in the first frame and 3 in the second and had an absolute ball at it! Looking foward to next time.

Coming for your....

Ryan
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 11:26:15 PM by CFYA »