Author Topic: AvA main  (Read 636 times)

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
AvA main
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2007, 10:30:23 PM »
so the biggest draw to the arena is the "good fights" but it is just like the MA....there are "good fights" surrounded by HO's/vulches/gangs?   just on a smaller scale...much smaller.
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
AvA main
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2007, 10:36:58 PM »
Originally posted by killnu
so the biggest draw to the arena is the "good fights" but it is just like the MA....there are "good fights" surrounded by HO's/vulches/gangs?   just on a smaller scale...much smaller.

yeah...well....  Our snack bar is much better!

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
AvA main
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2007, 10:43:56 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
yeah...well....  Our snack bar is much better!

Yes our smack bar is alot bigger and better.:aok
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
AvA main
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2007, 12:07:31 AM »
Originally posted by Larry
It takes more then 15min. to see how an arena is.

Very true.  Plus, we're having re-growth issues now, with all the new folks trying the arena out.  It's to be expected that some of them will bring their MA inclinations along.  Over time, we find that people are either assimilated by the Borg, or go back to the MAs.  Those who remain tend to be kinder, gentler, and fierce fighters.

Why don't you stop by now and again, perhaps you'll begin to notice the difference.

- oldman

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
AvA main
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2007, 07:05:24 AM »
Had a few MA whiners in there yesterday. Nothing big just one that was flying on the same side I was ganging every plane he saw then ten minutes later he swiched and whined about geting ganged after flying into three of us. Another Whined about geting vulched after he was wheels up climbing out about 5-7k away from his base. He went for a HO while I was in on him, then shot at aother guy while I was turning around. I then killed him and he siad I was trying to vulch him. Iv noticed a few people in the AvA trying to use "big boy" terms and have no clue what they mean. So I think Ill have to post some.

Vulch - Being killed on take off or landing while eather with your gears down, under 150mph, and/or under 500ft.

Ganging - Geting "ganged" by more then one plane. Three or more to really qualify as a gang.

CheryPicking - Killing or geting killed by someone while you were in a 1v1 with another.

TrueKilling - Pwning any red plane you see no matter who or what they are in or fighting agenst.:p

Those are a few anyone else wanna chime in?
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
AvA main
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2007, 07:26:51 AM »
Originally posted by storch
he must have been playing against the fintards
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Could well be that he hasn't learned the fine art of getting out the way of the HOtards bullets. :rofl

You are only at fault for perpetuating the HO...  Fight on your terms in there,  Not on the enemies terms.
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/