Author Topic: f82 twin mustange  (Read 1052 times)

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: Re: f82 twin mustange
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2007, 12:04:53 PM »
Originally posted by DaddyAck

(somebody remind me again when school starts?)

:rofl

August 20 for me :cry
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
f82 twin mustange
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2007, 12:47:34 PM »
A comment to most of the replies in this thread:

You don't have to rip into him, or berate him. Just show him how to do things right. My reply was short, sweet, and to the point. Perhaps I used a harsh tone but I pointed out that he could save us all a lot of time by spending 2 minutes to check before posting.

We don't need to get into insults and what-not. We do want to set the good example. So please correct these youngins, but don't drive them off with insults.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
f82 twin mustange
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2007, 01:04:59 PM »
Originally posted by Krusty
A comment to most of the replies in this thread:

You don't have to rip into him, or berate him. Just show him how to do things right. My reply was short, sweet, and to the point. Perhaps I used a harsh tone but I pointed out that he could save us all a lot of time by spending 2 minutes to check before posting.

We don't need to get into insults and what-not. We do want to set the good example. So please correct these youngins, but don't drive them off with insults.

To a point I agree with you. However it's a shame that the kids are not expected to behave better. They have no supervision, and there is nothing in place in the game or on this BBS to keep them from running amuk.

We are prisoners to their antics and foolishness both in the sim, and on these boards. Kennyhayes, 64kills, and their ilk have been pounding this forum with mindless threads all summer. Granted you don't have to read them, still........................ ...

This is my hobby, I don't play golf for a hobby. Yet the arenas are the fairways, and this BBS is the clubhouse for my hobby. In other hobbies you're not held hostage to a bunch of missbehaving un-supervised children. They are not allowed on the course or in the clubhouse without adult supervision. If they squeak, whine, or take a pee on the greens they get tossed, or better yet their ole man is near to correct their behavior.

Nothing personal against the young boys that are crowding into the community these days. It's my opinion that you shouldn't be forced into the company of minors if you're going to be part of this sim. I don't seek the company of minors in real life, nor do I want to on-line.
I wish there was an under 18 arena where they could squeak to their hearts content, and an over 18 arena where I could creak to mine.

However you do have a good point Krusty

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Cypher

• Copper Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: f82 twin mustange
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2007, 06:43:19 PM »
Originally posted by nirvana
August 20 for me :cry

heh heh, 23rd for me.

Offline 101ABN

• Nickel Member
f82 twin mustange
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2007, 07:55:58 PM »
ask google... he knows everything...

well, knows almost as much as skuzzy.. and chuck norris.  :aok

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
f82 twin mustange
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2007, 08:24:42 PM »
Very valid points, Shifty, and I agree for the most part. :aok

Offline kennyhayes

• Nickel Member
f82 twin mustange
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2007, 08:30:38 PM »
lmao i just woundered why i posted this THE GUY POSTING SHARKS EATING PLANES ahhhh man just stop listening to me

i am going to talk dr.phil

Offline weazely

• Silver Member
Re: Re: f82 twin mustange
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2007, 06:45:07 PM »
Originally posted by JimBeam
:huh
See kids this is why drugs are bad...

:rofl

LOL but do remember that strangers have the best candy!!!!

:lol
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX.
Invidia V2 Catless Downpipe
STi Catback
HKS SQV BOV

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
f82 twin mustange
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2007, 03:11:14 AM »
did domeone say candy?:D

Offline Jonny boy 8

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
f82 twin mustange
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2007, 06:02:36 PM »
lol that kid needs to know his history on planes:lol  i kinda feel bad for him......NOT:lol :t

bluep51s

Offline Tiger

• Nickel Member
f82 twin mustange
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2007, 12:18:35 PM »
http://www.google.com

do not goto Wikipedia... that place is going to lead to the downfall of Historical accuracy, as if it doesn't suffer enough due to liberal bias