Author Topic: Need help contacting III/Jabostaffel  (Read 338 times)

Offline JB39

• Zinc Member
Need help contacting III/Jabostaffel
« on: October 13, 2007, 08:55:34 PM »
I am trying to contact my old squad, III Jabostaffel/Luftwaffe or as it is now III/Jabostaffel.  I lost contact with JB42, the C.O. and the rest of the gang.  The   current active list besides JB42 -- JB00 and JB53 I cannot contact and JB45 is my brother, who has not had any recent contact with or any idea what happened to the Jabostaffel.  The webpage is no help, I run it.  (Hence the lack of new anything.)  Most important, just wanted to see if JB42 is ok.  Thanks,  JB39  'the other lost JB'

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 09:28:46 PM »
pm JB73.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 09:58:40 PM »
I know we have 3 former JBs in the AoM at this time.  Xargo, Mustaine(JB73) and GUSTO.  I will drop a line in the AoM forum for them to look in here.

~S~
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 10:10:41 PM »
JB82 signing in.
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
Re: Need help contacting III/Jabostaffel
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 11:08:23 PM »
Originally posted by JB39
I am trying to contact my old squad, III Jabostaffel/Luftwaffe or as it is now III/Jabostaffel.  I lost contact with JB42, the C.O. and the rest of the gang.  The   current active list besides JB42 -- JB00 and JB53 I cannot contact and JB45 is my brother, who has not had any recent contact with or any idea what happened to the Jabostaffel.  The webpage is no help, I run it.  (Hence the lack of new anything.)  Most important, just wanted to see if JB42 is ok.  Thanks,  JB39  'the other lost JB'
well, sorry to say JB42 is "out of the game" so to say. Real life got a lot more complicated for him, and I don't think he has flown in over 6 months maybe up to a year.

I think there are still some active JB's in the arenas, but I personally haven't flown in a long time too, as my video card died, and again that real life thing you know... also I stopped being "JB73" in game over 2.5 years ago IIRC. I do have an account as "Mustaine" and fly with the Muppets when I get in the air.

If you have an account I'd say log in and see if you can find any. you can check the individual squad members stats to see who may be flying, on HTC main page go to community / squads, and search JB42 for the current list of squad members.

I'll try and email Steve (JB42) and let him know you are looking for him. I do have his home and cell number, but haven't heard from him in about 3 months.
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline JB39

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 05:27:32 AM »
Thanks all, for your help. .  I knew things were tough for 42, when his dad passed away.  Damn, I hate to hear things are that way for him.  He always tried to help me get better, even when I got *****y.  He closed the email that I had the address to, so I had no way to leave a message. I dropped my JB game I.D. awhile back, but kept it here in the forum so I could contact squaddies (the few who may remember me.)  I did bump into a few oldschool JB's at the last convention, it was cool to chat with them.  That's part of the reason It's a bummer not hearing from JB's.  Good people, miss shooting the breeze with them.  I'll keep the hq page going, in case things turn around.  (Needs work anyway) Glad to hear from you guys, and thanks for the help, and good hunting to you all.   <<>>  JB39
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 05:40:15 AM by JB39 »

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 11:20:18 AM »
I left Steve a voice mail today, we'll see if he pops in or calls back.

39, there were some cool guys in the JB's I still talk on the phone regularly to a few of them, and got to know them quite well.
I don't know what to put here yet.