Author Topic: Cancer update  (Read 648 times)

storch

Cancer update
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 06:10:17 PM »
dude I'll share this with you this product has worked in four out of six cases with friends and relatives, one of them being my mother in law.  realistically it's a 50/50 chance it will work with you.  if it does work with you, you could find yourself cancer free in about six weeks.

If I were diagnosed with cancer today I would not hesitate to try this hollistic approach first.

all the best to you sir

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Cancer update
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 12:23:07 PM »
Originally posted by Curval
You need some positive vibes man.  If you feel that you are doomed, you will be.

My grandfather was diagnosed with a really bad form of lung cancer many years ago.  His family doc shook his hand and said "You have 6 months to live".  He died 12 years later of something totally unrelated to his cancer.

He just wouldn't accept that nothing could be done.

Be positive and get checked out by some really good doctors if you can.

Fight until you feel you can't fight any more.  Then find a way to keep fighting.  

Good luck man, if I can help in any way let me know.

+100!!!!! One thing to keep in mind is that we ALL were infected with a fatal sexually transmitted disease by our parents, it's called life. The choice you have to make is are you going to use yours up or just toss it away? Get nasty, get mad but get to fighting! If all the Dr. can do is say things like downward spiral, fire his ass!! Get one interested in helping you live. You don't need a Dr. in order to die. The one who is in charge of how you feel is yourself now get positive and beat this thing.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
Cancer update
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2007, 12:51:27 PM »
what yeager said.

stay positive man.  

wishing you courage.

this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Cancer update
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2007, 02:13:32 PM »
Concur with all of the above.  You're in our thoughts OZ.
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline 68ROX

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Cancer update
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 04:40:43 PM »
YOU WILL make it.

My mom beat 3 different types before there was such a thing called chemotherapy.

I'm with AFLAC, and even for folks who don't have a family history I recommend getting a cancer policy ($20-40 bucks a month depending on your age).  I have one.

Sooooooo many of my clients at one time or another get down, but they feel a lot better when they get the AFLAC checks in the mail.  One has had chemo off and on for over 7 years, she looks fine, feels fine, and we've sent her over $77,000 for all her treatments.  She never gave up either, and now the doc's say she's in FULL remission (after giving her a not so good prognosis 5 years ago...:)

If you can get to a National Cancer Institute hospital (50 nationwide) that SPECIALIZES in what you have, you might get a different opinion...we send all of our clients to those.

Good luck bro....you WILL BEAT IT!

:aok    :aok    :aok    :aok    :aok    :aok

68ROX

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
Cancer update
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2007, 06:00:54 PM »
Thanks to all for your thoughts and well wishes. It means a lot. I'll keep giving updates as I continue this battle.

Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Cancer update
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2007, 07:12:40 PM »
It's all attitude, Oz.

Cancer is a true downer; been there, done that, live in the constant shadow. Always will for however long.

As has been pointed out, make the most of what you've been given. Every day is a new and wonderful opportunity to be happy, to enjoy life.

PM me if you'd like to chat.

Mine was kidney cancer 3 years ago. Will it come back? Maybe, maybe not but that is immaterial. No one gets out of life alive, sooner or later it'll be my turn.

Until then, I do my best to enjoy every day.

Good luck!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Cancer update
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2007, 01:18:39 AM »
All the best with this Oz.  

You've always been a pleasure to fly with and against.

I truly hope you pull through.

Bruv
~S~
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Cancer update
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2007, 01:46:55 AM »
Ozzy, keep your head up high and keep the faith.    I still need a wingman.   :)
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
Cancer update
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2007, 02:54:14 AM »
Originally posted by 68ROX
YOU WILL make it.

I'm with AFLAC, and even for folks who don't have a family history I recommend getting a cancer policy ($20-40 bucks a month depending on your age).  I have one.

68ROX

When my  wife was pregnant w/ sextuplets I signed her up for an AFLAC ICU policy.  She spent time in ICU then the 4 kids all spent 11 weeks there.
We ended up getting something like 80k for that.

Interestingly enough, the next couple pregnant w/ sextuplets tried to sign up and were told that product is no longer offered.

OZ, I see people on chemo and radiation every day. It's miserable and you truly have my sympathy should you have a recurrence.

However, and in the mean time.  You have a 20-30% chance of no recurrence... while not great odds, they are a long way from terrible.  There's no reason why you can't be one of the fortunate ones.

Chin up bucko!  There's no sense in lamenting over a war that hasn't and may not be declared.  

Best wishes,

Steve

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
      • http://elitebf2aces.net
Re: Cancer update
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2007, 02:57:09 AM »
Originally posted by ozrocker
Went to Family Doctor yesterday, he told me I should look into retiring. Social Security paper work, long process, but I thnk Ill do it. I go to get rescoped Dec 5th. I hope it's not back. I got the feeling it will be though. 70-80% recurence. Then comes chemo, radiation. And if that don't stop it, they take my bladder. Family Doc thinks I'm on a downhill spiral. Acute anxiety, Depression, I don't know, I feel doomed. 4 people in my family died of different kinds of cancer. All I got is hope. Just wanted to keep you all posted.

Oz

Hey man keep your spirits up bro, i wish nuthing but the best for u