Author Topic: Well, I had fun anyway  (Read 156 times)

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
Well, I had fun anyway
« on: December 08, 2007, 03:49:59 AM »
Was a raid going on on a85 last night (I think - was giggling too much to remember clearly). CV planes aplenty - got shot down a couple of times so decided to take a pt boat out and about. Got a couple of pt boats on the way to the carrier, no cruiser or other support ships - got a couple more pt boats next to the carrier......lol.......all the guns on the cv must have been out, as I was able to sit virtually right next to it for over 20 mins, spawn camping the flight deck......(yes, I know its naughty, but it amused the living hell out of me....)....ended up with 10 kills........but being a numpty, couldnt find a place to land it...lmao......

So, I'd like to apologise to those I shot while they were turning engines etc on - but thats war.....:D

:aok

Wurzel

*Never spawn camped a cv before.....*
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Well, I had fun anyway
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 04:00:05 AM »
Come here ya big wurz ya need a hug.

:D

Mac

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
Well, I had fun anyway
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 04:05:20 AM »
Maaaaaaaac.....how ya doing bro.......I was in fits last night mate.......my wife came up to see what the hell I was laughing so hard at.....must have been way confusing for those guys on the cv :D :lol

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Well, I had fun anyway
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 06:44:37 AM »
This one time...at band camp...oops wrong story.

I deacked a CV once and vulched it in a YakT. Got 30 something kills (32 37mm's and MGs) but I got picked by a Pony heading home.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com