Author Topic: Sitrep from Admins  (Read 727 times)

Offline yankedudel

• Copper Member
      • Yankee Air Museum
Sitrep from Admins
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2008, 02:57:50 PM »
Originally posted by Panzzer
Sitrep from an admin:
Last weekend, was visiting my parents, didn't get around to connecting my own laptop and controllers for Saturday evening, unable to play.

Monday: Kept discoing, good party I thought, well it wasn't. Was too tired to check in to it.

Tuesday: Today I'll log in! Checked the connection details in AH "lobby" first, got some packet losses in there, entered arena, checked network stats (or what was it named at the right click menu), didn't look too good. Exited the game, Pingplotted the arena, saw about 70% packet loss, the first hop exiting Finland, hel1.fi.eunetip.net, crap.

Wed: Eunet's connection still suck, still major packet loss at eunetip.net Helsinki.

Thu: Reconfigure the adsl-router/firewall, let's see now.. Pingplotting the route to AvA server for several hours. 70% packet loss at the eunet-network, did send an e-mail to the operator, local router seems to be functioning.

Fri: Situation getting better, maybe I'll get to play tomorrow, still no word from the operator but the packet losses oversea seem to be getting less...

:rofl :rofl :rofl
Absorbing your bullets as...YAF1
79th FG - Fighting Falcons[/size]
Yankee Air Museum...Become a member[/size]