Author Topic: booze at Chuck E Cheese????  (Read 1467 times)

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
booze at Chuck E Cheese????
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2008, 08:05:46 PM »
i was going to post a reply, but i think not.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2008, 04:44:18 AM »
Let`s face it.....Chuck E`s is a cleverly disguised torture chamber for adults.
At every approaching birthday for my grandkids I break out the ceremonial Anti Chuck E mojo bag and do the dance. :D
Now I`m going to have nightmares. :)
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Vipper65

• Copper Member
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2008, 05:48:56 AM »
Originally posted by rpm
Mom, they're your kids. Raise them as you see fit. If you listened to the "experts" in here you'd wind up with a bunch of gun toting racists with carpeted garages.

Whats wrong with a carpeted garage?
Viper
"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly."

VF-17 Jolly Rogers, 52ND Fighter Group

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2008, 09:48:17 AM »
Originally posted by texasmom
Some interesting and thought-provoking posts. Some even made me consider lightening up, Francis. :)

*edit* If I had a picture of 'the church lady,' I'd post it here. But tonight I'm too lazy to search for it, store it, then post it. :)

There ya go!

:D
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2008, 10:03:08 AM »
bwa! hahahahahaha! thanks repo :)

I found something I almost posted on here for you, but didn't want to get skuzzy riled up.

It had the OU shirt/hoodie on the left, a bottle of Tide cleaner in the middle & UT shirt/hoodie on the right.  Caption was that Tide gets the **** out of shirts. :)
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline sluggish

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2008, 10:44:51 AM »
Originally posted by texasmom
bwa! hahahahahaha! thanks repo :)

I found something I almost posted on here for you, but didn't want to get skuzzy riled up.

It had the OU shirt/hoodie on the left, a bottle of Tide cleaner in the middle & UT shirt/hoodie on the right.  Caption was that Tide gets the **** out of shirts. :)
Little trick about posting pics.  If you see one you want to put in a post, right click on it then choose properties.  Next, highlight the pics URL, right click and choose copy.  Now you have the pics URL to put in AH "IMG" user prompt.

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2008, 10:57:12 AM »
No, I do know how to post the pictures. I just didn't want to post one with the cursing on it. :) If I got PNG'd, who else would I be left with to torture with my obnoxious comments?
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac