Author Topic: Bodhi  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Re: Bodhi
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2008, 04:54:34 PM »
In the time before that, Bodhi was lined up on a squaddy, I came in to help. I couldnt get there in time, and bodhi popped my squaddy (Zud). He then broke (of course), but happened to break in my direction (probably didnt know I was there...) I was already RTB, as I was in a heavy 190F8 (I had dropped my bomb at that point, but was still carrying rockets) and the odds were starting to turn against me (no matter what the rest of you would have done, I was not going to stick around on the deck in a heavy 190). I was already turned inward to saddle up on Bodhi, I had the shot, it didnt look like he had a solution on me at the moment I pulled the trigger, and I shot. It was pretty close though.

Actually, that was Zud. It was Zud and VonMessa vs. you when 5 of JG11 were in 109's the sortie before. You were running from the Niki and came at us from behind, remember? Then, once you put nose down and run (same exact thing I would have done in that situation) we chased you for a bit, then Stampf, Vater and I turned back and Zud and Messa continued to chase you. I didnt realise Zud was still down there so I turned back around to help VonMessa, but you were already dead when I got there, though I was close enough to see Zud's ho against you. In that situation, I would have been just as frustrated as you, honestly.

I honestly would not have brought this up if not for this-
(Image removed from quote.)

And then this
(Image removed from quote.)

Motherland, two deaths in a row, to two HO's when you guys had me seriously outnumbered peeved me a bit more than it should have.  The fact that it came both times from you guys just set me off further. 

I should not have made the comment and been a grown up about it.  Instead, I insulted you.  I apologise for that. 
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2008, 05:07:18 PM »
I apologise for that. 

Well, then, I'll have to apologise for my 'HO' too.

<S>

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2008, 06:05:22 PM »
:huh

you asked and i supplied you with just that exact dogfight. but maybe later works too.

Don't think I don't care. I can't watch AH movies at work. Just post to AH buds. :D

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2008, 06:17:30 PM »
someone ring the boss!  :D

(wait, i hope ur not the boss)

:noid

*puts head down makes to look like working*
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Banshee7

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2008, 06:23:40 PM »
I just wish people would learn to accept their deaths whether it was a HO or not.  The fact of matter is that someone dies and someone lives, no matter how it was done you're still dead.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2008, 06:26:33 PM »
I just wish people would learn to accept their deaths whether it was a HO or not.  The fact of matter is that someone dies and someone lives, no matter how it was done you're still dead.

Actually the secret is, that as far as we know, not one single player has died while playing the game Aces High.

My K/D i perfect :)

Since no one is dying and planes are free, why not mix it up a bit and have some fun.  In the end you can't lose by having fun :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Banshee7

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2008, 06:31:42 PM »
I'm just talking about people whining about a "virtual" death in "cartoon" aircraft :)

Offline Corrs

• Silver Member
      • TAC Drivers
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2008, 08:25:41 AM »
Since no one is dying and planes are free, why not mix it up a bit and have some fun.  In the end you can't lose by having fun :aok

I have wondered this before....seeing how people get so worked up while playing the game, and I have also at times. I am sure folks blood pressure rises......adrenalin gets pumping......blood vessels pop out of their forehead and neck.....then every cuss word combination is flung from their mouth onto the monitor while trying to put it into text across 200 or PM to dish out the worst toungue-lashing, skull-dragging, size 10 1/2 planting session they had ever experienced!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!....... Anyhow, wonder if anyone every had a heart attack or stroke because of it?
Corrs
The Flying Circus
Head of The Flying Circus Numbnutz Clown Union since 2000
FSO 334th FS Corrs's Nose Art
WARNING: Keep smiley's out of reach of Corrs