Author Topic: Video Squad  (Read 339 times)

Offline McLovin1

• Zinc Member
Video Squad
« on: March 30, 2008, 08:02:53 PM »
I'm most likely gunna be making a squad of people who are dedicated to video creating. We will take videos of manuevers and techniques from many angles. We can get over head views from bombers bottom guns, and from parachutes. And that way we can more easily show the manuevers. I will only make it if i get 7+ takers. It will be in the 8-player arena, so I need someone who can run server there.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 08:23:48 PM by McLovin1 »

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Re: Video Squad
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 11:35:07 PM »
first of all, you don't need to make a squad to get folks to help you. In fact I think most would not want to join one just for this purpose. They wouldn't want to leave existing squads, but they might still be willing to help.

Second of all, HTH has been shut down for some time and will remain so.

Third of all, you can get a lot of other views from the film viewer, you don't need to use bomber ball turrets or chutes to record them, as you can position them like that in the film viewer.

I don't man to rain on your parade or anything, but I felt obligated to point those out.

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 12:20:27 AM »
I don't man to rain on your parade or anything, but I felt obligated to point those out.
And you did a good job, sir  :aok
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline McLovin1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 02:30:13 PM »
thanks krusty. but i have 4 tactics i want to work on guys. If i can get help that would be nice. I want to do the Thatch Weave, the Luffberry Circle, two Luffberry Circles on top of each other, and two Luffberry Circles that touch each other like an 8. Look them up they are good tactics i have seen them work.