Author Topic: new war  (Read 752 times)

Offline BlueTop

• Zinc Member
Re: new war
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2008, 10:06:45 AM »
Dude.  It's a state of mind.  I've been playing these things for a dozen years, and I'm still getting shot down every five (or fewer) minutes.  Focus on how to do it just a bit better the next time.  There will always be something you could have done better, so the quest provides endless entertainment.

- oldman

It is fun for about an hour then it becomes kind of  painful  kind of like banging ones head agent the wall for an hour.  Then it is helpful to be able to go do something else for awhile and let let the swelling go down a bit.

I guess you have a harder head then I do..........   :rolleyes:    ;)

BT

Offline WWM

• Copper Member
Re: new war
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2008, 10:15:11 AM »
lol....I think he just called you a hard head Oldman :eek:     Seriously, I thought you flew pretty good last night.

I still don't understand why we can't seperate the map for the capture folks and the fighter folks. Designate 3 bases 1 CV for fighters and off limits for pork/capture
With killshooter off problem children from capture side that wanted to come screw up fighter side could be quickly dispatched and 
there is no way for fighter guys to screw up the capture guys....unless they don't want resistance.

Might work....might not  (little shruggy smiley face guy)

<S>
Jay12