Author Topic: WW1  (Read 1771 times)

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Re: WW1
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2008, 10:26:42 AM »
Mazz how'd you go from "sit down and (sierra tango foxtrot uniform) 5incher" to +1'ing my posts? :P

Sir, had I felt the need to offer some sort of derogatory and/or dismissive comment in response to one of your posts, I assure you it would have been far more creative and, dare I say humorous, than the above captioned, heterosexually-challenged (not that there's anything wrong with that) tactic of likening CV armament to the size of your cylindrical reproductive organ.  :D

(Think you may be associating me with a post I didn't make as I don't remember it and I usually agree with the majority of your opinions in here).

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2008, 10:54:58 AM »
I personally wouldn't enjoy taking an hour to fly to the combat zone in a Sopwith Camel very much, and I doubt many other people would either. 

You assume that the bases are so far apart it will take you an hour to get there.  In AW, the bases in the WWI arena were quite close together and it actually took less time to get to the fight than in the main arenas.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2008, 11:04:26 AM »
:lol
<-- hammered but never enough for memory to fail
<S> Mazztard
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline blkmgc

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2008, 02:50:14 PM »
You assume that the bases are so far apart it will take you an hour to get there.  In AW, the bases in the WWI arena were quite close together and it actually took less time to get to the fight than in the main arenas.

Was the same in DOA. Most fights only took a few minutes to get into. But there were some larger arenas for scenarios and events which also worked out excellently for their purpose.
Debdenboys.comAdministrator

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2008, 07:24:29 PM »

Sir, had I felt the need to offer some sort of derogatory and/or dismissive comment in response to one of your posts, I assure you it would have been far more creative and, dare I say humorous, than the above captioned, heterosexually-challenged (not that there's anything wrong with that) tactic of likening CV armament to the size of your cylindrical reproductive organ.  :D

(Think you may be associating me with a post I didn't make as I don't remember it and I usually agree with the majority of your opinions in here).
Ever hear of a period?    Holy run-on sentence Batman!
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Coog03

• Copper Member
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2008, 08:01:17 PM »
Lets fly FOKKERS!      :aok
VF41 Red Rippers
368th Thunder Bums
Killuminati

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2008, 10:43:06 PM »
Ever hear of a period?    Holy run-on sentence Batman!

And yet, grammatically correct.  ;)

Offline 633DH98

• Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2008, 04:30:00 PM »
EAA Arena?  Give people the tools to make/modify their own aircraft flight models and test/fight them.  Imagine the performance of a piston engined fighter that weighed half as much thanks to modern composite construction. GeeBee-5 powered by a Wasp-Major packing a 25mm chain-gun.   ;)

This could be used to have others develop models of actual aircraft of WWI and WWII for future inclusion in the other Arenas after approval by HTC for authenticity.
DecoyDuc  2 Nov 2008 - 16 Nov 2008  RIP