Author Topic: censorship the way of htc  (Read 402 times)

-towd_

censorship the way of htc
« on: April 03, 2001, 10:27:00 PM »
This constant baiting to serve a craving of conflict and controversy by problem mongers is tiring. If that's what you need, go spit on a cop or something. Preferably in a small bayou town in Lousiana. This thread was dug up for exactly that purpose and I don't find it amusing. Sink all your money, effort, and time into something and see how amusing it is to you when people threaten that and others find that a source of personal entertainment.

------------------
Doug "Pyro" Balmos
HiTech Creations

doug "pyro" Balmos you suck

so now your a mind reader and a price gouger

AKSeaWulfe

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2001, 10:51:00 PM »
Careful Towd... you might not want to know this.. but did you know that Big Brother is watching you? Did you know they can HEAR what keys you press when you type? Did you know they have access to your entire life? Did you know that to them you are only a number with a record and you can be eliminated at any time without remorse?

Watch out Towd, if you think Pyro locking threads on his own board is wrong.... you may not want to live in America under Big Brother's eyes..........  

On a more realistic and personal level, Towd I know the number of a good psychiatrist that can get you fixed up with some real good medications right quick and relieve you of this dimensia you seem to be suffering....    
-SW

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2001, 11:17:00 PM »
listen Towd
I fu**ing hope Pyro finds the guts to kick you out of the game already, he already has reason enough.
People like you are even worse to Aces High than any would be "hackers" wich I have never seen.
Face it, anyone who shoots you down is a hacker to you.
You are just a lil' crybaby who has a hard time losing. If you are exactly like this in real life, I pity you, cause your personality here is pretty damn pathetic and pitiful.

Offline Qnm

• Copper Member
      • http://no-such.net/WORK
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2001, 11:27:00 PM »
Towd, take care in what you do..

"This constant baiting to serve a craving of conflict and controversy by problem mongers is tiring. If that's what you need, go spit on a (cop) UBB administrator or something. Preferably in (a small bayou town in Lousiana) his own message board. This thread was [..."

Understanding I am putting my foot in someone else's plate,

m.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2001, 11:29:00 PM »
What Animal said.

And what Pyro posted makes absolute sense to me.

Not sure what set of circumstances can make somebody so consistantly miserable, but the fact that yer type tries to make everyone *else* miserable with you on a daily basis is intolerable.

You worry that HTC censors you? In yer case I posit there's plenty of reason to go quite a bit further.

I'd tell ya to cheer up... or something... but that's prolly a waste.

<sigh>