Author Topic: ToD this week?  (Read 440 times)

Offline LLv34_Camouflage

• Gold Member
      • http://www.virtualpilots.fi/LLv34
ToD this week?
« on: September 20, 2000, 07:17:00 AM »
Hi!

Haven't heard from Sabre since last week.  

Looking forward to flying in ToD tomorrow!  

Camo

------------------
Camouflage
XO, Lentolaivue 34
 www.muodos.fi/LLv34

Brewster into AH!

"The really good pilots use their superior judgement to keep them out of situations
where they might be required to demonstrate their superior skill."
CO, Lentolaivue 34
Brewster's in AH!
"How about the power to kill a Yak from 200 yards away - with mind bullets!"

2Cool

ToD this week?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2000, 07:50:00 AM »
Likewise. I would like to know, however, if I'm still on active pilots list in ToD. Last time I ended up bailing into the Pacific, surely I was picked up by a friedly sub and was not left to feed the sharks?

2Cool

[This message has been edited by 2Cool (edited 09-20-2000).]

Rojo

ToD this week?
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2000, 11:23:00 AM »
First, I want to apologize for my spotty communication over the last week.  As commander of an Air Force unit, my time is very often not my own.  Added to that, we just put our house on the market, and almost every spare moment I've had has been spent cleaning, painting, packing, and running out of the house every couple of hours on the weekend so realitors can bring prespective buyers by to look at the house.  All I've got to say is, my wife had better realy like what ever house we buy next, cause I ain't doing this again (well, not for five or ten years, anyway).

As for TOD tomorrow, I'm setting up a JABO mission to attack an enemy airfield.  There will be an OPFOR composed primarily of my fellow Buccaneers, and all TOD pilots will be flying together on one side.  I haven't decided on what aircraft the TOD squadron will fly, so if you've a preference, post it here.  It will be a dawn attack, with take-off before the sun rises.  There will be an interesting twist to how I'm handling the ack...I hope.  TOD should report in as Knights to the SEA no later than 9:45 PM EST.  There will be a mission posted.

2Cool: Evading stafing Allied fighters by hiding under a large salt-water lilly pad and fighting off sharks with your toothbrush, you are finally rescued by the submarine, IJN Tofu.  Happy birthday.

------------------
Sabre, a.k.a. Rojo
(S-2, The Buccaneers)

2Cool

ToD this week?
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2000, 02:06:00 PM »

Offline LLv34_Camouflage

• Gold Member
ToD this week?
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2000, 04:04:00 PM »
Thanks for the info Sabre!  I'm glad you're all right, I almost got worried.  

I also didn't get a word from you if I'm alive or not, but I hope I am?  Atleast that's what Jarbo told me before the last mission.  

See you tomorrow then! You too, 2C.  

Camo
CO, Lentolaivue 34
Brewster's in AH!

Offline LLv34_Camouflage

• Gold Member
ToD this week?
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2000, 04:06:00 PM »
Oh yes, plane preference:  for obvious reasons, I like the 109 G-2.  It's not too good of a jabo tho, so maybe 190 A-5 or A-8 might be better for this task.  Of course, the Ju88 is a real beauty too. Decisions, decisions.  
CO, Lentolaivue 34
Brewster's in AH!