Author Topic: A big round of salutes  (Read 542 times)

Offline Rebel

• Nickel Member
A big round of salutes
« on: June 24, 2008, 08:53:07 PM »
 :salute First to Betty - Nomde and I got into a tussel, and where she could have picked a easy kill, she laid off and let Nomde and I go at it.  Unfortunately this was in the middle of the fur and  not much could be done about it, so Nomde and I agreed to meet N of TT island, 5K, cold merge.  She also collided accidentally and promptly apologized if any damage occured.  Class act.   :aok

:salute to Nomde- one of the best damned Jug drivers I've seen.  Even though I won, I attribute it to luck mostly.  the margin of victory was by the skin of my teeth.  :O  From 5k, a twisting scissors fight that called on everything I had in that D-11.  :rock 

Finally,  :salute to Lazs.  He saw us schedule the fight and even though he was above it, did not engage.  I didn't even have to tell him. 

So ifluffluff'n y'all think the arenas are goin to hell, this was on Titanic Tuesday.  The good fights are STILL out there.   :aok
"You rebel scum"

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
Re: A big round of salutes
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 09:38:46 PM »
I've got nothing to do with this, but <S> to all of you for being such good sportsmen(and woman).

<S>

Yossarian
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Offline 68Wooley

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 02:37:20 AM »
Had some good fights with Nomde on Sunday night. He's good in that Jug.

<S>.

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 09:33:59 PM »
:salute First to Betty - Nomde and I got into a tussel, and where she could have picked a easy kill, she laid off and let Nomde and I go at it.  Unfortunately this was in the middle of the fur and  not much could be done about it, so Nomde and I agreed to meet N of TT island, 5K, cold merge.  She also collided accidentally and promptly apologized if any damage occured.  Class act.   :aok

:salute to Nomde- one of the best damned Jug drivers I've seen.  Even though I won, I attribute it to luck mostly.  the margin of victory was by the skin of my teeth.  :O  From 5k, a twisting scissors fight that called on everything I had in that D-11.  :rock 

Finally,  :salute to Lazs.  He saw us schedule the fight and even though he was above it, did not engage.  I didn't even have to tell him. 

So ifluffluffluff'n y'all think the arenas are goin to hell, this was on Titanic Tuesday.  The good fights are STILL out there.   :aok

Lazs was above 5k? I've never seen that.

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 09:47:51 PM »
ifluffluffluffluff'n ???
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 12:23:10 PM »

So ifluffluffluff'n y'all think the arenas are goin to hell, this was on Titanic Tuesday.  The good fights are STILL out there.   :aok

:salute <<S>> rebel  :salute

that was fun night, it was 2nd time i was able to wing with nomde since he had got back in the air. was awsome to fly with him again. nomde told me about the fight yall set up so i wasn't gonna jump in, he had stayed clear of a few fights i set up also.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 12:25:23 PM »
ifluffluffluffluffluff'n ???

and you say my posts hurt your head because of the way i type....wth does this mean?
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline VooWho

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 12:28:23 PM »
Hey I ran into betty yesterday!! Was flying a yak I think and she was in a typhoon and pulled this awesome move that slowed her down, but I collided into her cuz it happened so fast. But it was a good fight and sorry for the collision  :D

my ingame name is Draken btw. 

:salute betty!

Non Sibi Sed Patriae!

Offline Rebel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 12:35:12 PM »
and you say my posts hurt your head because of the way i type....wth does this mean?

Ya know, I typed if(apostrophe)n.  Sounds like "iffen". 

Language correction on this board is friggin weird.

Lazs was above 5k? I've never seen that.

Hey now, he was just under 5k- Nomde and I went to the water.   We just merged at 5k, that's all. 

"You rebel scum"