Author Topic: dot commands  (Read 511 times)

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
dot commands
« on: June 27, 2008, 06:28:10 PM »
i seen the partial list here: http://trainers.hitechcreations.com/

but theres alot more then that like the .s to find all your squad mates thats not on that list and i know theres more online/offline  commands.  so is there a full list somewhere?
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline Captfish

• Nickel Member
      • VF-6 Fighter Sqdn
Re: dot commands
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 06:32:27 PM »
type  ".help" ingame and youll see them  :salute
'CO' VF-6 Fighter Sqdn

Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 06:45:17 PM »
Hay thanks Cap :salute

the .help command isnt even on that list, thats how messed up those help pages are :D    most of the area's are so basic with the help they leave out much needed info, youd think they would update those pages :pray
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 07:16:30 PM »
FYI .sr (squad roster) is in fact on the dot commands page, from when I updated the page to reflect the newer cross arena commands  :salute

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 07:32:28 PM »
oops it is .sr  :salute
2 things that have been posted before dont know if there even real or not.  off line shooting .target   havent tried the .country1 yet  but im wondering how many otheres there are.
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 07:39:31 PM »
The .target command is available on line. You can use it in the main arenas. When you type .help and bring up the clipboard, the list of commands available to you for the arena should be listed.

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 07:49:31 PM »
oops it is .sr  :salute
2 things that have been posted before dont know if there even real or not.  off line shooting .target   havent tried the .country1 yet  but im wondering how many otheres there are.
.country is also on that page. 

I'll have to add .target sometime, I didn't realize it was missing.

.target Number (number being distance in yards)  Brings up a target due North of you at your altitude.  .target 0 to turn it off.

Many of the commands shown in .help can only be used by a CM or squad CO.  The .help command itself just downloads a text file from the server, hence it does not work offline.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 07:51:10 PM by Murdr »

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 08:03:43 PM »
i had hoped that the .target was a form of lead indacator in off line practice shooting at planes from a GV,  didnt know what it was or what it did.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 09:40:11 PM by chrish483 »
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline Captfish

• Nickel Member
      • VF-6 Fighter Sqdn
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 08:38:09 PM »
lead indictor is the "friendly Lock" feature it is toggled on by pressing ctrl+tab, then press tab to select the plane you want too shoot. This feature helped me alot when i was figuring out the lead and ballistics. :salute
I know it works online in the Training arena. It may also be available offline I'm not sure. :aok
'CO' VF-6 Fighter Sqdn

Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 09:57:24 PM »
Thank you Cap and a LTAR :salute 

i had to learn the hard way but im going to try that and see how affective that is on trainning,  i know were the "gun slingers"  of the old west but looking to improve on an old way :aok
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 10:49:33 PM »
The lead targeting site can be enabled in options>arena setup>environment>arena tables.

Offline wantok

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2008, 03:41:05 AM »
I've created a Dot commands page on the wiki.

Several of these need expansion/correction, and there are probably some not listed here.

Anyone with a forum username can edit the Dot commands wiki page (just like most other wiki pages) - if you see something that needs correction/expansion, please do so.

The help and training pages are in the (slow) process of migrating to the wiki; one of the reasons for that is that it's much easier to keep things up to date on the wiki.
Madina ... AHWiki

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2008, 08:33:50 AM »
The lead targeting site can be enabled in options>arena setup>environment>arena tables>FlightModeFlags.
Doh, just looked in on this thread and noticed the key piece of information missing from that.