Author Topic: ~MUSIC INTO FILMS~  (Read 276 times)

Offline h338

• Copper Member
~MUSIC INTO FILMS~
« on: June 30, 2008, 12:47:47 AM »
ok i know im going to sound retarded for this bbbuuuttt i would like to know how to add music and change camera views and stuff to make a video...andd if theres some program that i need to do it with please provide a link

thanks  :salute
                 H338
IN GAME ID:MRjingls
MA:~~~THE UNFORGIVEN BW~~~
Jinglein all over the map since TOUR:86
claims the coolest name in Aces High

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Re: ~MUSIC INTO FILMS~
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 12:49:55 AM »
I had a great tutorial on this but the thread got scrubbed when the forums got reset. :(
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 02:43:32 AM »
download fraps

(www.fraps.com) and get the free version.

Also download Windows Movie Maker (from microsoft website?)

Find your video you want to flim, find the first place where you want to capture. You can change stuff in your AHII Film Viewer (yes open it) like views. So you can go to external and change the zoom and stuff, you can also look around using the scroll bars on the edge of the film screen. When you find something you wanna do, hit the record command (Set it for the key "R") and press play. You can only capture 30 seconds of film on the free version of Fraps, but that's usually all you need. Do this till you got what you wanted (and a good bit of extra fighting and stuff, you never know what you're gonna need) and then close the filmviewer/fraps.

Then open your Windows Movie Maker (WMM) and find your songs...

Usually, I'd get my CD and save the songs on to My Music in My Documents and then get your audio from there. Then get out your films and put them on it in how-ever you'd like to see them in what-ever order you'd like it in. Then save it to your computer and upload it to Youtube or Mediafire or whatever else you wanna upload it to. :aok

If you got anyquestions, just ask. I'll try to make some screenshots to help.

Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline h338

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 09:14:52 PM »
plus ill have to call u when i see you in the game...then u can walk me through it  :lol
IN GAME ID:MRjingls
MA:~~~THE UNFORGIVEN BW~~~
Jinglein all over the map since TOUR:86
claims the coolest name in Aces High