Author Topic: Personal Sound Track option  (Read 671 times)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Re: Personal Sound Track option
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2008, 10:47:05 PM »
BRILLIANT!
Lighten up Francis

Offline trigger2

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 11:06:25 PM »
There should be an option to play music from a pre-selected collection that should be stored within each user's account.

That way, you can pretend that you're Doug from Iron Eagle, albeit in an older airplane, and kill bastards to the sounds of Queen and Twisted Sister... Of course, if you want to stay committed to the time period, I'm sure that some Glenn Miller will suffice.

You should be able to switch it on, and have it partially but not completely drown out the sounds of the flight--and yes, it should be partially evident through the com channel--just so that fellow pilots can make snide remarks about having accidentally tuned into a local radio station.

See?

Once again though... there's ONE problem with this...

We can't have some squeaker going down missing his left wing on fire, without any elevators, and a PW, blasting "We are the Champions" now can we???
Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You only
need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the
WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
*TAs Aerofighters Inc.*

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 12:48:21 AM »
again pure genius!

I was only saying on vox the other day wouldn't it be cool to have an unreal tournament style "headshot" after a pilot kill.

My personal preference  would be    "can't touch this" after owning some one.   
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline a1945

• Zinc Member
      • YouTube
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2008, 04:56:19 PM »
Once again though... there's ONE problem with this...

We can't have some squeaker going down missing his left wing on fire, without any elevators, and a PW, blasting "We are the Champions" now can we???
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl