Author Topic: funny thing bush said on begining of 2004 presidency  (Read 683 times)

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Re: funny thing bush said on begining of 2004 presidency
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 09:12:55 PM »
I have a poster on my wall of George Bush quotes. Ill give you some of my favorites:

"The point now is how do we work together to acheive important goals. And one such goal is a democracy in Germany"

after being shown a map of brazil: "Wow! Brazil is big!"

"The notion that the United States is getting ready to attack Iran is simply ridiculous. And having said that, all options are on the table"

"I think we are welcomed. But it wasnt a peaceful welcome"

"In my line of work, you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapault the propoganda"

Shall I continue?
Lol them funny...um...does the poster cite the instances? Im thinkin Bushisms are gonna turn into snopes affairs over time
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline BTW

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2008, 09:33:23 PM »
I have a poster on my wall of George Bush quotes. Ill give you some of my favorites:

"The point now is how do we work together to acheive important goals. And one such goal is a democracy in Germany"

after being shown a map of brazil: "Wow! Brazil is big!"

"The notion that the United States is getting ready to attack Iran is simply ridiculous. And having said that, all options are on the table"

"I think we are welcomed. But it wasnt a peaceful welcome"

"In my line of work, you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapault the propoganda"

Shall I continue?

You have the quotes of a political leader you don't like on your wall? That's just beyond nuts. Thats like conditioned insanity or neurosis. In your circle, is that cool or stylish?

That's just nuts.

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2008, 09:49:23 PM »
You have the quotes of a political leader you don't like on your wall? That's just beyond nuts. Thats like conditioned insanity or neurosis. In your circle, is that cool or stylish?

That's just nuts.

Its a poster sold at a store called "Spencer Gifts". Its one of the funniest posters I have ever seen. Its not insanity or neurosis. Its comedy. Do you consider Jay Leno's monologue to be a sign of some deep mental condition? What is your oppinion on television sitcoms? I have it up next to a "Things you should know about Chuck Norris" poster, and a "[feces] Happens" poster. Theyre funny. They make me and any guests I have laugh. Whats wrong with that?

And bj, sadly there is not bibliography on the back. Some are so stupid I wouldnt believe them at all, except for the fact that I HAVE seen the recording of him saying OBGYNs couldn't "Practice their love" with patients, as well as several other un-endingly stupid things.

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us