Author Topic: Temp TnB  (Read 1105 times)

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Re: Temp TnB
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2008, 01:29:47 PM »
Hello, need help, I can't seem to d/l ANY films from the new Mediafire
Once I clk on the provided url, I'm taken to Mediafire, with the film 2b
downloaded listed.  Following instructions given, ie:
                Click here to start download
Once that step's done, the d/l begins to my listed site .   When I attempt to play the film, I receive an error msg & being whisked back to Mediafire, which informs me:
                Your download is starting   (after film has been d/ld)
followed by a prolonged wait with nothing transpiring.   Am I missing
a few steps in the d/l of films in Mediafire??   Had no probs with the old Mediafire.

Just make sure you SAVE instead of OPEN.

I just clicked the link and then clicked the download button.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2008, 10:30:33 PM »
i would rarly turn a tempest with anything, unless its like a 190 or something horid in the turns. When i pick in my tempest i can usually get the angle i need by the time i get to the target and shoot, i only get slow with a Temp if i can win the turn fight, usually the 190 family, other than a 152. Bosco, you ever want to wing in a Tempest, if im havin a good day ill go up with you.
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline goober69

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2008, 10:21:38 AM »
i would rarly turn a tempest with anything, unless its like a 190 or something horid in the turns. When i pick in my tempest i can usually get the angle i need by the time i get to the target and shoot, i only get slow with a Temp if i can win the turn fight, usually the 190 family, other than a 152. Bosco, you ever want to wing in a Tempest, if im havin a good day ill go up with you.

was quite interesting seeing it turnfight k4 though eh man,  that fight can go either way depending on e states, just like the la7 fight can go the tempest's way if he plays the e game. correctly.
i still havent run into bosco again yet. but i wanna try p51 and 190a5 to see whats up probably a p47 too
flying as Marvin57
"we few we happy few,
  we band of brothers;"
W.S  Henery V

Offline Happy1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2008, 01:43:42 PM »
WMLute   :)

Thx 4 ur advice, it still doesn't work, all other downloads work fine but the new Mediafire   :(

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2008, 03:46:08 PM »
was quite interesting seeing it turnfight k4 though eh man,  that fight can go either way depending on e states, just like the la7 fight can go the tempest's way if he plays the e game. correctly.
i still havent run into bosco again yet. but i wanna try p51 and 190a5 to see whats up probably a p47 too
I always come in the DA around 9:00 9:30, pending what I'm doing in the MA.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."