Author Topic: Power Director?  (Read 270 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Power Director?
« on: August 26, 2008, 02:11:17 AM »
I found a video editing program called Power Director v7 Ultra for Vista that is supposed to be a good program for creating DVDs. Has anyone used it or something similar for making films? Does it allow clipping/pasting audio and merging audio tracks?
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: Power Director?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 02:26:29 PM »
I have never used it, but for $70 U.S., it seems cheap enough.  As CyberLink is one of the companies who provides quality CODECS for video, I should think they might have a decent product in this category.

Nothing like a Sony Vegas or Adobe Premier, but then it is not priced in that category either.

EDIT:  Although you might want to look at DVD Suite 6, as it is $50 and contains the above software plus other packages.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 02:34:28 PM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Power Director?
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 12:57:31 AM »
I got really really lucky today. I went in to talk to my Doctor about health and while talking we got to discussing computers and what we use them for. I mentioned video editing was something I wanted to pick up and to make a long story short ended up with Adobe Premiere Pro (unopened) for $100.  :D
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.