Author Topic: Hangar screen  (Read 118 times)

Offline Fastbikkel

• Zinc Member
      • http://members.fortunecity.com/fastbikkel
Hangar screen
« on: August 28, 2001, 12:38:00 AM »
You guys must have noticed the same.

You have selected your plane, selected 75% fuel.
Then you click on "North runway" only to find that you have 25% fuel.
This happens because the panel is transparent or something.

You can click on the panel anywhere, if there is a ordnance option behind it, you will select it.

This is somewhat annoying, because i have to drag the panel clear to make sure that i get what i want without any surprises on the runway. Or even worse, you run out of fuel halfway the sortie. Or you discover you still don't have bombs with you. Aaargh!

Hope this sounds reasonable.

Sincerely,

JG5FaBi.

Offline Slimey

• Zinc Member
Hangar screen
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2001, 03:10:00 AM »
I always "escape" the clipbook when in the Hangar, dont wanna miss the goodies on the left side. It is however pitch dark in the hangar during game nights though, as a newbie im not always sure of what i want. Could someone install a light bulb in the hangar please?   :rolleyes:

Offline AcId

• Silver Member
Hangar screen
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2001, 11:23:00 AM »
Yes Fast, I think we've all noticed the perceived 'clipboard transparency' when you click a runway it is possible to simultaneously click the 25% fuel that could be behind a runway button. I would think that is on HTC's 'to do' list. As it is now, I move the clipboard down a bit before I click a North runway.

Offline Guinness

• Zinc Member
      • http://wakeup.to/guinness
Hangar screen
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2001, 12:12:00 PM »
I find the hanger more buggy than that, maybe its just me but i can click on a selection many many times and it wont show as being selected but if i go to the Tower, and come back to hanger it shows it as selected.  It seems like a really difficult way to setup planes and would love it if i could use the cursor keys to select ordanance for example.