Author Topic: Palin - “Hold me accountable.”  (Read 1693 times)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Re: Palin - “Hold me accountable.”
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2008, 05:09:50 PM »
Palin hates Natives so much that she married one...

Word....
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2008, 05:11:31 PM »
I guess you just don't have anything to truly dispute me not debating in this thread. :aok

Jaged, I own you, on here, in game, and in RL as well! :aok

You want me to debate you on the fact that you don't debate?  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 05:14:12 PM by JAGED »
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2008, 05:16:50 PM »
:rofl
WRONG!

Not once have I said I was debating in this thread.

I do however seem to find watching debates most rewarding. :aok  I hope that my trolling might produce some debates, but u guys outnumber the opposition so badly in here, noone with any amount of vigor for debating would put up with it. :aok

5- Flamebaiting, trolling, or posting to incite or annoy is not allowed.

Maybe a quick review of the board rules is in order.  :aok
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2008, 05:19:14 PM »

posting to incite a debate?   Don't see that rule in there anywhere.  If I were posting crap you guys agreed with, would it be trolling? :rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2008, 05:19:24 PM »

WTG Elfie!  Skyjock just got...

"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2008, 05:20:35 PM »
posting to incite a debate?   Don't see that rule in there anywhere.  If I were posting crap you guys agreed with, would it be trolling? :rofl

You admitted to trolling, which is a direct violation of rule #5.  :uhoh

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2008, 07:17:46 PM »
You admitted to trolling, which is a direct violation of rule #5.  :uhoh
lolz, do I worry you that much?  Do I make you read my threads and make multiple posts in each one?  Because you sure are acting wimpy.  If in fact I have broken a rule then, the moderator will handle it.
I mean, you just broke rule #6, but I can't tell you or I'd be breaking it. :rolleyes:

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2008, 07:37:29 PM »
lolz, do I worry you that much?  Do I make you read my threads and make multiple posts in each one?  Because you sure are acting wimpy.  If in fact I have broken a rule then, the moderator will handle it.
I mean, you just broke rule #6, but I can't tell you or I'd be breaking it. :rolleyes:

I'm acting wimpy for pointing out your blatant trolling and the rule you should maybe learn to live by? :)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2008, 08:05:42 PM »
I'm acting wimpy for pointing out your blatant trolling and the rule you should maybe learn to live by? :)
im not trolling, maybe trolling for some info, I would like to hear what people have to say, though. :aok

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2008, 08:12:16 PM »
im not trolling, maybe trolling for some info, I would like to hear what people have to say, though. :aok

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2008, 08:13:01 PM »
**JOKER'S JOKERS**